May 17, 2022
- No lunch is served today or tomorrow but breakfast is available both days if you see the office.
- The 2021-2022 VHS yearbook is on sale! Go to www.treering.com or use the QR code on the posters around the school to order yours today. If you order by the end of the school year, you can get two customized pages for free and yearbooks will be shipped to the school for free!
- An updated fines list is posted in the office window so check it out and take care of your obligations before today.
- Summer weight room sign up times are available in the office window. Sign up by today.
- Semester Tests in periods 1-4 will be given today from 8 am-noon for those that will need to take them. Tests in periods 5-8 will be on Wednesday from 8 am -noon. Breakfast will be served both days but no lunch will be served those two days.
- Cheer try-out clinic will be in the Multipurpose room today from 5:30-6:30 pm. Cheer tryouts will be in the gym Wednesday at 4 pm.
- State Track is at Burke High School Friday and Saturday. Departure will be at 10:30 Thursday.
- Congratulations to Cameron Jordan for qualifying for State Golf May 24th-25th at Columbus. Good Luck Cameron!