May 13, 2022
1. Lunch will be Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza, Cheeseburger Macaroni Skillet w/Garlic Breadstick, or Turkey & Cheddar Deli Wrap.
2. The 2021-2022 VHS yearbook is on sale! Go to www.treering.com or use the QR code on the posters around the school to order yours today. If you order by the end of the school year, you can get two customized pages for free and yearbooks will be shipped to the school for free!
3. An updated fines list is posted in the office window so check it out and take care of your obligations before Monday.
4. ALL library books should be turned in by today. Remember if you have any fines or books checked out, they MUST be paid and turned in by MONDAY before you will be checked out for the year.
5. Summer weight room sign up times are available in the office window. Sign up by today.
6. Graduation is at 4:00 pm Saturday.
7. The last full day of High School will be next Monday, May 16th. Check out sheets will be handed out during your period 1 class for grades 9-11 next Monday. Students not taking the semester tests will need to have each teacher during the day sign their sheet as they turn in any materials from that class. Chrome books need to be charged and will be checked in during your English class. Students should bring money to school Monday if you have any fines to take care of.
8. Lost or found items will be in the Commons today so take time to look through it and take home what is yours.
9. The Badger Den is looking for a manager/assistant manager for the 2022-2023 school year. For a job description and details about the position, please see Mrs. Cardinal before Friday, 5/13/22. This would be ideal for someone in internship or who has a study hall or TA position in their schedule next year.
10. Boys C-5 District Golf will be at Frederick Peak Monday, May 16th at 9 am.
11. There is a Badger Booster meeting Monday at 7 pm.
12. Semester Tests in periods 1-4 will be given next Tuesday from 8 am-noon for those that will need to take them. Tests in periods 5-8 will be on Wednesday from 8 am -noon. Breakfast will be served both days but no lunch will be served those two days.
13. Anyone planning on going out for volleyball next fall needs to meet in Mrs. Hand's room for a super quick meeting today right after school to sign up and get summer information! Come on summer & Go badgers!
14. Volleyball athletes need to see Mrs. Hand to sign your check out sheet Monday.