May 10, 2022
- Lunch will be Loaded Hash Browns w/Dinner Roll, Popcorn Chicken Bites w/Roll, or Asian Salad w/Roasted Flatbread.
- The 2021-2022 VHS yearbook is on sale! Go to www.treering.com or use the QR code on the posters around the school to order yours today. If you order by the end of the school year, you can get two customized pages for free and yearbooks will be shipped to the school for free!
- Badger Talent Show is tonight at 7:00 pm Part of the Proceeds will go to Outlook Nebraska in Omaha, a nonprofit that benefits visually impaired of Nebraska. A free will donation will be taken at the door.
- Senior FFA members that received their State Degree: the FFA alumni scholarship interviews will be held today at 3:30 pm in Miss Epke’s room.
- Seniors: ALL library books AND fines must be turned in/paid on or before you check in your chromebooks. You will not be signed out until then.
- Freshman - Juniors: ALL library books must be turned by this Wednesday, May 11th. Remember if you have any fines or books checked out, they MUST be paid and turned in by MONDAY, May 16th before you will be checked out for the year.
- Today is the last day for Seniors in periods 5-8. Seniors will receive their check out sheets during period 5 today. Wednesday will be the last day for Seniors in periods 1-4. Graduation rehearsal will be Wednesday in the afternoon. Seniors will need to have their sheet initialed by all teachers and any coach for the sport you participated in this year. All equipment that belongs to the school as well as fines and lunch bills need to be paid before your cap and gown will be issued to you Wednesday. The office will not sign off on your lunch until after breakfast Wednesday.
- The Valentine Ministerial Association is hosting Baccalaureate in the Auditorium for the Senior class Wednesday at 7 pm. Everyone is encouraged to attend. Seniors will wear their graduation gown that they receive Wednesday during rehearsal. Seniors meet in the Commons at 6:50 pm Wednesday so you can walk in together.
- Summer weight room sign up times are available in the office window. Please sign up by the end of the week.
- There will be a Cheer try out informational meeting in the Commons at 5:30 pm this Wednesday.
- Congratulations to the golf team on placing 2nd out of 15 schools yesterday. Medaling for Valentine were Cameron Jordan placing 8th with an 89 and Logan Muirhead placed 15 with 95. Cooper Jordan shot 96, Jackson Ravenscroft 97, & Sean Springer 97.
- Congratulations to all the award recipients from Honors Night. Special congratulations to Mrs. Pilakowski for being selected as the VFW Teacher of the Year. Also special Congratulations to Ms. Epke for being the recipient of the Danielle Arganbright Spark Plug Award.