May 5, 2022
- Lunch will be Homestyle Tater Hot dish w/Dinner Roll, Chicken Nuggets w/Roll, or Grilled chicken Salad w/Roasted Flatbread.
- The 2021-2022 VHS yearbook is on sale! Go to www.treering.com or use the QR code on the posters around the school to order yours today. If you order by the end of the school year, you can get two customized pages for free and yearbooks will be shipped to the school for free!
- Sign up for the Badger Talent Show that will be May 10, 2022 at 7:00 pm! Entry forms are in the office!! Part of the Proceeds will go to Outlook Nebraska in Omaha, a nonprofit that benefits visually impaired of Nebraska.
- Wrestlers need to get their camp info to Mr. Allison today.
- Southwest Conference Golf will be at McCook today at 11 am. Team departs at 7 am.
- There is no school tomorrow due to the Valentine High School and Middle School Track meet that will begin at 10 am.
- Senior FFA members that received their State Degree: the FFA alumni scholarship interviews will be held May 10th, at 3:30 pm in Miss Epke’s room. Applications have been sent out to your email, or if you want a hard copy, please ask Mr. Nollette, Miss Epke, or Mrs. Houdek.
- Juniors, your forms for dual credit English are due to Mrs. Manning by today.
- Seniors: ALL library books AND fines must be turned in/paid on or before you check in your chromebooks. You will not be signed out until then.
- Freshman - Juniors: ALL library books must be turned by Wednesday, May 11th. Remember if you have any fines or books checked out, they MUST be paid and turned in by MONDAY, May 16th before you will be checked out for the year.
- There will practice for NHS induction ceremony Monday morning at 7:20 am in the auditorium. All current and new members need to be there.