January 21, 2022
- Lunch for today is Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza, Ham & Pasta Hotdish w/Dinner roll, or Crispy Chicken Deli Wrap.
- Juniors are reminded to pay your $15 dues to Jaycie Cox or Mrs. Buechle.
- An updated fines list is posted in the office window. Everyone needs to check to be sure you have all of your obligations taken care of. Reminder that no prom invites will be given until all fines and dues are paid.
- Any sophomores or juniors that are interested in taking the CNA class through MPCC next fall, please see Mr. Cronin or Mrs. Manning.
- Students - mark your calendars for February 3 at 6:30 p.m. The BIONIC team is hosting a pizza and dessert night as part of their membership drive! ALL students are welcome to join! BIONIC team members - please bring your underclassmen friends who you think would be interested in joining the team! We will also be creating Valentines for Veterans that night.
- Any current junior boy interested in The American Legion Cornhusker Boys State this Summer, please go to the office and pick up information.
- Any current junior girls interested in American Legion Auxiliary Girls state this summer, please go to the office and pick up information.
- JV & Varsity Girls & Boys basketball is at Broken Bow today at 4:30 pm. Teams will dismiss at 12:45 today. Varsity boys game will be at 6:00 with Varsity girls game to follow.
- Varsity Wrestling at Chadron Invite today at 11 am and Saturday at 10 am. Team will depart Friday at 7:00 am. Note that departure is now ½ hour earlier than planned.
- Next Monday will be the SWC 1st Round Basketball playoffs. Girls will play@ Broken Bow at 6:00 pm. and dismiss at 2:45 pm, Boys will play @ Ainsworth at 6:00 pm and depart at 4:00 pm.
- Speech will be at Broken Bow Saturday at 8 am. Bus will load at 4:45 and depart at 5 am.
- Reminder: Internship students please hand in or submit your timesheets each Monday to Mrs. Shelbourn from the prior week.