January 20, 2022
- Lunch for today is Tater Hotdish w/Dinner roll, Chicken Nuggets w/Dinner Roll or Grilled Chicken Salad w/Roasted Flatbread.
- Juniors are reminded to pay your $15 dues to Jaycie Cox or Mrs. Buechle.
- An updated fines list is posted in the office window. Everyone needs to check to be sure you have all of your obligations taken care of. Reminder that no prom invites will be given until all fines and dues are paid.
- Any sophomores or juniors that are interested in taking the CNA class through MPCC next fall, please see Mr. Cronin or Mrs. Manning.
- Student Council Members check in with Mrs. Arganbright or check the band app to help with concession stand today.
- Students - mark your calendars for February 3 at 6:30 p.m. The BIONIC team is hosting a pizza and dessert night as part of their membership drive! ALL students are welcome to join! BIONIC team members - please bring your underclassmen friends who you think would be interested in joining the team! We will also be creating Valentines for Veterans that night.
- Any current junior boy interested in The American Legion Cornhusker Boys State this Summer, please go to the office and pick up information.
- Any current junior girls interested in American Legion Auxiliary Girls state this summer, please go to the office and pick up information.
- A rep from Eastern Wyoming College will be here today at 8:30 am. Sign up in the office if you want to visit with them.
- Army National Guard will have a rep here over the lunch period today.
- Quiz Bowl will practice after school today in Mrs. Adams room.
- JV/Varsity Boys and Varsity Girls basketball here vs. Stuart today at 4:30 pm. JV boys will play 3 quarters only and will be here at the high school. There will be no JV girls game due to injuries on Stuart’s team. This will be Parents night for basketball.
- JV & Varsity Girls & Boys basketball is at Broken Bow Friday at 4:30 pm. Teams will dismiss at 12:45 Friday.
- Varsity Wrestling at Chadron Invite Friday at 11 am and Saturday at 10 am. Team will depart Friday at 7:00 am. Note that departure is now ½ hour earlier than planned.
- Next Monday will be the SWC 1st Round Basketball playoffs. Girls will play@ Broken Bow at 6:00 pm. and dismiss at 2:45 pm, Boys will play @ Ainsworth at 6:00 pm and depart at 4:00 pm.
- Speech will be at Broken Bow Saturday at 8 am. Bus will load at 4:45 and depart at 5 am.
- Reminder: Internship students please hand in or submit your timesheets each Monday to Mrs. Shelbourn from the prior week.