January 12, 2022
- Lunch for today is Creamy Macaroni & Cheese w/Dinner Roll, Oven Roasted Hot Dog, or Turkey & Cheese Sub. We will eat during period 4 since we have the ACT tesp prep today and are running on the 10:00 schedule.
- Reminder to all one-act students (cast and crew) to meet in the commons area today between 4:50-4:55. For full details, check your Remind account. It will not take long, and we want you all to attend!
- Students in National Honor Society that did not pay their $15.00 NHS dues have been placed on the fines list.
- An updated fines list is posted in the office window. Everyone needs to check to be sure you have all of your obligations taken care of.
- Students should check the lost and found articles in the Commons before they are boxed up and given away. There are some new items that have been donated to whomever would like them.
- LOGOS meets tonight at the Methodist Church at 6:00 pm for supper and their postponed Christmas worship program that will follow.
- Attention seniors, you should have received an email from Mrs. Arganbright to complete a Most for VHS application. This needs to be done by tomorrow.
- Varsity Wrestling Tri Invite at Broken Bow Thursday at 5 pm. Departure will be at 1:15 pm.
- JV & Varsity Girls & Boys Basketball will be here Friday at 4:30 vs. Hershey. JV boys will play at the Middle School. Teammates will be recognized between the Varsity Girls & Boys game.
- Quiz Bowl practice will start and run each Thursday after school in Mrs. Adams room.
- JV & Varsity Girls & Boys basketball here Saturday vs. Ogallala at 3 pm.
- Valentine Speech Invite will begin at 3:00 pm Saturday.