January 10, 2022
- Lunch for today is Pizza Pasta Bake w/Garlic Breadstick, Popcorn Chicken Bites w/Breadstick, or Ham & Cheese Sub.
- A reminder that all signed class change forms will need to be turned in before you can go to your new classes. The deadline to change classes is today at 4:00 pm.
- There will be a prom planning meeting for Junior class officers tomorrow right after school in Mrs. Sherbeyn's room. Let's get this party started!
- Reminder to all one-act students (cast and crew) to meet in the commons area Wednesday between 4:50-4:55. For full details, check your Remind account. It will not take long, and we want you all to attend!
- Students in National Honor Society that did not pay their $15.00 NHS dues have been placed on the fines list.
- Students should check the lost and found articles in the Commons today before they are boxed up and given away. There are some new items that have been donated to whomever would like them.
- Reserve Boys & Girls Basketball here vs. Todd Co. today at 6 pm.
- Girls basketball are going to practice from 3:40 until 4:40 and watch film after. Boys will practice from 4:40 until 5:40 and watch film before practice.
- Attention seniors, you should be receiving an email from Mrs. Arganbright to complete a Most for VHS application. If you do not receive it by 1/13 please let her know! This is an application that you have to take the opportunity to complete. Thank you
- BIONIC team members please ALL plan on attending a quick meeting tonight at 6:30 pm in the commons area. We are completely out of cards, so we will do a quick signing, and then we will deliver the plants to Cherry Hills.
- The next On To College – ACT test Prep will be Wednesday from 8 am-10 am. with classes running shortened on the 10:00 schedule.
- Varsity Girls and JV/Varsity Boys basketball will play at Cody tomorrow at 5 pm. Teams will dismiss at 3 pm tomorrow.