January 7, 2022
- Lunch for today is Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza, Scalloped Potatoes & Ham w/Dinner Roll, or Fajita Deli Wrap.
- Varsity Wrestling will be at Central Community College at Columbus today and Saturday starting at 8 am both days
- The deadline to register for the Feb. 12th ACT test is today.
- JV/Varsity Girls basketball is here today vs. Gordon/Rushville at 6 pm.
- JV/Varsity Girls & Boys Basketball will be at Minden Saturday at 1 pm. Teams will depart at 7:30 am.
- Students needing to make a class change should see Mrs. Manning to pick up a form that will need to be signed by the teachers of the classes you are changing out of and the ones you will be going into as well as by your parent. This signed form will need to be turned in before you can go to your new classes. The deadline to change classes is Monday, Jan. 10th at 4:00 pm.
- There will be a prom planning meeting for Junior class officers on Tuesday, Jan. 11 right after school in Mrs. Sherbeyn's room. Let's get this party started!
- There will be a brief quiz bowl meeting today after school in Mrs, Adams room.
- Reminder to all one-act students (cast and crew) to meet in the commons area on Wednesday, January 12 between 4:50-4:55. For full details, check your Remind account. It will not take long, and we want you all to attend!
- Students in National Honor Society that did not pay their $15.00 NHS dues have been placed on the fines list.
- Students should check the lost and found articles in the Commons today before they are boxed up and given away.
- Reserve Boys & Girls Basketball here vs. Todd Co. Monday at 6 pm.
- Attention seniors, you should be receiving an email from Mrs. Arganbright to complete a Most for VHS application. If you do not receive it by 1/13 please let her know! This is an application that you have to take the opportunity to complete. Thank you
- BIONIC team members please ALL plan on attending a quick meeting on Monday, January 10 at 6:30 pm in the commons area. We are completely out of cards, so we will do a quick signing, and then we will deliver the plants to Cherry Hills.