January 6, 2022
- Lunch for today is Italian Dunkers w/Marinara Dipping Sauce, Breaded Steak Fries w/Dinner roll, or Crispy Chicken Salad w/Roasted Flatbread.
- JV Wrestling at Gothenburg at 3 pm today. Those going will depart at 11 am. No make up slips were able to be done in advance so those students going will need to check with their period 3-8 teachers tomorrow to get any work completed that was missed.
- Varsity Wrestling will be at Central Community College at Columbus tomorrow and Saturday starting at 8 am both days. Wrestlers will have a brief practice after school today and then depart for Columbus.
- The deadline to register for the Feb. 12th ACT test is tomorrow.
- JV/Varsity Girls basketball is here tomorrow vs. Gordon/Rushville at 6 pm.
- JV/Varsity Girls & Boys Basketball will be at Minden Saturday at 1 pm. Teams will depart at 7:30 am.
- Students needing to make a class change should see Mrs. Manning to pick up a form that will need to be signed by the teachers of the classes you are changing out of and the ones you will be going into as well as by your parent. This signed form will need to be turned in before you can go to your new classes. The deadline to change classes is Monday, Jan. 10th at 4:00 pm.
- There will be a prom planning meeting for Junior class officers on Tuesday, Jan. 11 right after school in Mrs. Sherbeyn's room. Let's get this party started!
- There will be a brief quiz bowl meeting on Friday after school because the storm canceled the last one.