November 17, 2021
- Lunch for today: Roasted Turkey w/Dinner Roll, Popcorn Chicken Bites w/Dinner Roll, or Fresh Baked Turkey & Cheese Sub.
- As you are aware, we will not be having school or any activities that are school related from tomorrow, Nov. 18th through Sunday, November 28th. This is due to a staff shortage due to the COVID outbreak in one of the buildings. All activities will be re-scheduled if possible to a later date.
- Wrestling practice each night @ 3:45 pm
- Girls basketball practice 6 am & 3:45 pm in the gym Boys Basketball practice at 5:45 pm in the gym.
- Congratulations to the entire one-act team on your absolutely amazing performance yesterday at the Gothenburg Invitational! You brought home the Runner-Up plaque and 8 students were recognized as Outstanding Performers: Hayden Larabee, Madelyn Pilakowski, Renee Fisbeck, Grace Maunu, Lindsey Boes, Taylor Battershaw, Emma Richards, and James Woodraska. Emma was also recognized as the Best Supporting Actress for the entire meet and James earned the title of Best Supporting Actor for the day. We are so proud of you and your hard work!--
- Juniors please pay $15 dues to Jaycie or Mrs. Buechle as soon as possible.
- Student Council Leadership Conference is at Kearney today. They will be arriving back around 5:30 pm
- Human Performance Project/Life of an Athlete will be at MPCC today. Those attending need to turn in their make up slips and meet in the Commons with Mr. Beebout at 9:30 am and you should return by 1:45 pm.
- A representative from Colby Community College will be here today at 10:30 am. Sign up in the office if you wish to visit with them.
- State wrestling ticket orders are now being taken at the high school office for the state tournament in Omaha February 17th through the 19th. Although we will be able to submit a group order again this year, a few changes have taken place: All tickets will be distributed electronically. You will need a Ticketmaster account associated with the email you provide. Payment in full will be required when placing your order. Tickets for all B & C sessions, including girls, are $36 each. Orders need to be placed by Monday, November 29th.
- Students and Staff: November is the month of gratitude. The Student Council is going to give away a prize at the end of the month to a student from each grade and a staff member for sharing what you're thankful for. You can find a red drop box in the commons. Please share what you're thankful for!
- Bring your canned goods by this Monday, November 29th to help your class win. Updated canned food count...Freshman – 108, Sophomores – 40, Juniors – 135, Seniors – 70, Teachers – 46. Freshmen take your foods to Sherbeyn’s room. Sophomores to Adams’ room. Juniors to Epke’s room and Seniors to Bish’s room. Stuffing, yams/sweet potatoes, and cranberry sauce are worth two points; each additional item is worth one. The individual who earns the most points will receive their pick of Badger gear from The Badger Den!
- Students interested in speech please meet after school on Monday, 11/29/21 in Mrs. Cardinal's classroom. If you are interested, but don't know if speech is for you, this is the perfect time to come, check things out, and get a feel for how it works.
- Any student looking for community service hours the Salvation Army is looking for Bell Ringers. See Mrs. Arganbright for details.
- Picture re-takes are at Adamson Studio today from 3:30-5:00 pm.