November 16, 2021
- Lunch for today: Asian Salad w/Roasted Flatbread, Super Nachos w/Breadstick, or BBQ Rib Sandwich.
- One Act Play is at Gothenburg today at 4:00 pm. –They plan to arrive back around 8:30 pm. One Act practice tomorrow is at 7 am.
- Wrestling practice each night @ 3:45 pm
- Girls basketball practice 6 am & 3:45 pm in the gym Boys Basketball practice at 6:00 pm in the gym.
- Badger Den will be open over the lunch period today.
- Juniors please pay $15 dues to Jaycie or Mrs. Buechle as soon as possible.
- State wrestling ticket orders are now being taken at the high school office for the state tournament in Omaha February 17th through the 19th. Although we will be able to submit a group order again this year, a few changes have taken place: All tickets will be distributed electronically. You will need a Ticketmaster account associated with the email you provide. Payment in full will be required when placing your order. Tickets for all B & C sessions, including girls, are $36 each. Orders need to be placed by Thanksgiving break Nov. 23rd.
- Students and Staff: November is the month of gratitude. The Student Council is going to give away a prize at the end of the month to a student from each grade and a staff member for sharing what you're thankful for. You can find a red drop box in the commons. Please share what you're thankful for.
- Bring your canned goods by this Friday, November 19th to help your class win. latest canned food count...Freshman 76, Sophomores 40, Juniors 112, Seniors 6, Teachers 46. Freshmen take your foods to Sherbeyn’s room. Sophomores to Adams’ room. Juniors to Epke’s room and Seniors to Bish’s room. Stuffing, yams/sweet potatoes, and cranberry sauce are worth two points; each additional item is worth one. The individual who earns the most points will receive their pick of Badger gear from The Badger Den!.
- Speechers and students interested in speech: it is time to meet and get all of your questions answered about the upcoming season. Please meet after school on Tuesday, 11/23/21 in Mrs. Cardinal's classroom!!! If you are interested, but don't know if speech is for you, this is the perfect time to come, check things out, and get a feel for how it works.
- Any Badgers wanting to earn some community service hours? Badgers will wrap gifts during the Holiday Preview at Heart City Dance on Sunday 11/21 during the Holiday Preview. Sign up for the gift wrapping table in Mrs. Arganbright's room.
- Any student looking for community service hours the Salvation Army is looking for Bell Ringers. See Mrs. Arganbright for details.
- Tomorrow periods will run on the 10:00 schedule due to the On To College ACT test prep from 8 am-10 am.
- Student Council Leadership Conference will be at Kearney tomorrow. Departing at 5:30 am and arriving back around 5:30 pm.
- FFA officer meeting is tomorrow at 7 am in Mr. Nollette’s room.
- Human Performance Project/Life of an Athlete will be at MPCC tomorrow. Those attending need to turn in their make up slips and depart at 9:45 and should return by 1:45 pm.
- A representative from Colby Community College will be here tomorrow at 10:30 am. Sign up in the office if you wish to visit with them.