November 9, 2021
1. Lunch for today: Hot Pepperoni Sub, Taco Sald w/Tortilla Chips, or Test Your Senses – Donut Cheeseburger.
2. One Act Play practice today and tomorrow at 3:45 pm in the Auditorium.
3. Students who are in-eligible will check their phone into Mr. Cronin's office until they are eligible.
4. Students if you took pictures at the photo booth during the homecoming dance they were sent to us and we finally received them. You may pick them up in Mrs. Arganbright's room.
5. Juniors please pay $15 dues to Jaycie or Mrs. Buechle as soon as possible.
6. Seniors check your email from Journalism about Senior Prophecies. Seniors need to fill the Google form out ASAP.
7. State wrestling ticket orders are now being taken at the high school office for the state tournament in Omaha February 17th through the 19th. Although we will be able to submit a group order again this year, a few changes have taken place: All tickets will be distributed electronically. You will need a Ticketmaster account associated with the email you provide. Payment in full will be required when placing your order. Tickets for all B & C sessions, including girls, are $36 each. Orders need to be placed by Thanksgiving break Nov. 23rd.
8. Any student council member that would like to attend the leadership conference in Kearney on Wednesday, November 17th, please see the announcement in the Band App.
9. Students and Staff: November is the month of gratitude. The Student Council is going to give away a prize at the end of the month to a student from each grade and a staff member for sharing what you're thankful for. You can find a red drop box in the commons. Please share what you're thankful for!
10. Attention all students! We need your help with the canned food drive sponsored by VHS student council and FBLA. The person who brings the most food will receive their choice of item from The Badger Den. The class who brings the most gets lollipops, and of course, bragging rights for the year. You earn one point per canned/boxed food item, two points for stuffing, yams/sweet potatoes, and cranberry sauce. Freshmen - take to Sherbeyn, Sophomores - take to Adams, Juniors - take to Epke, Seniors - take to Bish! Bring your items by Friday, November 19, 2021. All food will be donated to local families and food pantries.
11. Boys Basketball conditioning in the gym at 3:35 and Girls basketball at 5 pm this week.
12. Pre ACT test will be given to Sophomores during periods 1-5 at MPCC today. Sophomores will meet in the Commons at 7:50 am to go there via bus. Remember to bring #2 pencils and a calculator.
13. COVID booster shots are available in Multi-purpose room today from 11 am-3 pm
14. Mock Trial team will have a Zoom trial in the Board room today at 3 pm. Good Luck!
15. Wednesday will be the On to College ACT test Prep from 8 am-10 am. Classes then will run on the 10:00 schedule.
16. Veteran’s Day program will be Thursday from 10:15-11:15 am in the Auditorium. Band & Choir students will sit in the front two rows and will be dismissed at 10:10 to prepare for the program.
17. Congratulations to the FFA Livestock judging teams for qualifying for state yesterday. Also congratulations to the Jr. Team for placing 2nd and the Sr. Team for placing 3rd. Individually Addison Kierl placed 2nd and Lex Larsen placed 6th.