October 13, 2021
- Lunch for today is: Super Nachos, BBQ Rib Sandwich, or Fresh Baked Turkey & Cheese Sub.
- Student Council Members please pay your $25 dues to Mrs. Arganbright or Lindsey Boes.
- One Act Play practice this week at 7 am.
- Any student interested in being a member of the one act crew must attend a mandatory meeting at 7 am Thursday in Mrs. Kilmer’s room. Duties will be determined at this meeting, attendance is required.
- Spirit Squad practice Friday at 6:30 am.
- There will be a fishing club meeting Friday at 7:30 AM in Mr. Jensen's room. Please plan on being there as we need as many as we can get. If you can't make it, please talk to Mr. Jensen and he'll get you up to date.
- Freshmen need to check the office window for a list of those that still owe candy money or dues.
- College visits to Norfolk and and Hastings will be Thursday for those signed up to go. Departure will be at 6 am and arrival back in Valentine will be around 8:30 pm. No make up slips will be issued for these group college visit days so those attending will need to check with their teachers in advance to get your assignments for the day you will be gone.
- District Cross Country at Ogallala Thursday at 4 pm. Team will dismiss at 11:30, eat first shift and depart by noon.
- Varsity Football at Gordon/Rushville Friday at 7 pm. Team will dismiss at 3:15 pm.
- Congratulations to the girls golf team for placing 5th out of 75 class C teams at State Golf. Also congratulations to Mekallyn Bancroft for placing 14th individually.
- The FFA meeting scheduled for tomorrow evening has been moved to Monday at 7 pm. The FFA will not be doing the Ecology park clean up next Monday.