October 11, 2021
- Lunch for today is: Beef Goulash w/Garlic Breadstick, Pancake Sausage Bites, or Ham & Cheese Sub.
- Students - If you have checked out library books, most of them need to be renewed or returned.
- Student Council Members please pay your $25 dues to Mrs. Arganbright or Lindsey Boes.
- Mock Trial Practice today at 5:30 pm
- One Act Play practice tomorrow & Wednesday at 7 am.
- Girls State Golf is at Columbus today and tomorrow at 9 am.
- JV Football vs. Gordon/Rushville scheduled for today was canceled due to injuries.
- XC practice will be @ 4:15 today.
- Navy Recruiter will be here tomorrow during lunch.
- Res/JV/Varsity Volleyball home vs. Todd Co tomorrow at 5 pm. This will be Parents Night for Volleyball & Cross Country
- Badger Den sale in the commons tomorrow during lunch.
- Any student interested in being a member of the one act crew must attend a mandatory meeting at 7 am Thursday in Mrs. Kilmer’s room. Duties will be determined at this meeting, attendance is required.
- BIONIC team members please ALL plan on attending a quick meeting tonight at 7 pm in the commons area. We will be signing cards, so it will be a fast but important meeting.
- Speechers...we have concessions for the volleyball games tomorrow. Please sign up to help outside of Mrs. Cardinal's room. Thanks a ton!
- Wednesday we will have another On To College ACT test prep from 8 am till 10 am and then classes will run on the shortened schedule.
- There will be a National Honor Society meeting on Wednesday morning at 7:30am in Mrs. Adams’ room.
- There will be a fishing club meeting Friday, October 15th at 7:30 AM in Mr. Jensen's room. Please plan on being there as we need as many as we can get. If you can't make it, please talk to Mr. Jensen and he'll get you up to date.