February 4, 2021
- Lunch for today will be: Ham & Cheese Sub, Popcorn Chicken Bites, or Beefy Chili w/Crackers, Fresh Broccoli, Roasted Ranch Garbanzo Beans, Cinnamon Bun, Fruit, & Milk.
- Be sure to check the clothing and shoes that are in the Commons. Everyone has had a month to take home what belongs to them, so if you see something that you could use, go ahead and take it home
- Boys Cornhusker State applications are in the office. Any Junior boy is eligible to apply. For more information go to the American Legion/Auxiliary website or talk to Mr. Cronin.
- Girls Cornhusker State applications are in the office for any Junior girl who did not make it to the meeting yesterday. The event will be virtual this year and will take place June 13-19. Applications are due back to the office by February 17th and interviews will be held February 23rd.
- Any high school boy and girl who is interested in learning more about law enforcement there are applications for the American Legion Junior. Law Cadet program in the office.
- Attention Coronation participants. Just a reminder to order your tuxes.
- Coronation will be Sunday, February 14th at the High School at 5 PM. There will be a dance at the school from 7:30-10:30. Admission is $5 per person or a ticket with proof that you attended the ceremony. Tickets can be purchased at Young's Western Wear or Janine's for $3 a student.
- Mark Powers will be doing assemblies in the auditorium during period 2 today for: Pilakowski, Stoner, & Springer.
- Mock Trial will practice today at 4:15 pm in Adams room.
- JV/Varsity Girls & Boys Basketball at Gothenburg Friday. Teams will be dismissed during their period 6 class at 1:00 and will depart at 1:15 pm. Varsity Girls and JV Boys will play first at 5:30. Boys Varsity and JV Girls will follow at 7 pm. Get your make up slip signed and into the office,
- The ACT test will be given in the Commons Saturday from 8 am till noon for those registered to take it. Reminder to be here by 7:50, bring your admission ticket, 2 pencils, a calculator, and a picture ID.
- There will be a FFA Officer meeting Friday at 7:00 am in Mr. Nollette’s room.
- Speech team will load the bus at 5:30 and depart at 5:45 am Saturday for speech at West Holt.
- Sub-District Wrestling will be at Mitchell Saturday at 11:30 am. Departure will be 5:00 pm Friday.
- JV/Varsity Girls & Boys basketball is here vs. Chadron Saturday at 4 pm. JV boys will play at the Middle School. JV Girls will play at the High School followed by the Varsity Girls and then Varsity Boys game.