February 3, 2021
- Lunch for today will be: Hot Pepperoni Sub, Oven Roasted Hotdog, or Chef Salad w/Roasted Flatbread, Baby Carrots, Tater Tots, Fruit, & Milk.
- Be sure to check the clothing and shoes that are in the Commons. Everyone has had a month to take home what belongs to them, so if you see something that you could use, go ahead and take it home.
- Boys Cornhusker State applications are in the office and girls state applications are available from the Auxiliary. Any boy or girl who are a part of the Junior class are eligible to apply. For more information go to the American Legion/Auxiliary website or talk to Mr. Cronin.
- Any high school boy and girl who is interested in learning more about law enforcement there are applications for the American Legion Junior. Law Cadet program in the office.
- Any Junior girls interested in Cornhusker Girls State there will be an informational meeting after school at 3:30 today in the auditorium.
- Attention Coronation participants. Just a reminder to order your tuxes.
- Attention all senior coronation candidates. Please meet in the commons after school today to take a picture for the paper and check your email!
- Coronation will be Sunday, February 14th at the High School at 5 PM. There will be a dance at the school from 7:30-10:30. Admission is $5 per person or a ticket with proof that you attended the ceremony. Tickets can be purchased at Young's Western Wear or Janine's for $3 a student.
- Mark Powers will be doing assemblies in the auditorium during period 2 today for Jensen, Muirhead, & Hoefs. Tomorrow’s classes will be: Pilakowski, Stoner, & Springer.
- Seniors will be working on college scholarships and applications today during period 5. They will eat 1st shift and then go to the auditorium for the rest of the period.
- Student Council will have a meeting Thursday at 7:30 am in Mrs. Arganbright’s room.
- Mock Trial will practice Thursday at 4:15 pm in Adams room.
- LOGOS meets tonight at 6:30 at the Methodist Church. Everyone is welcome.
- Religious Education classes are at the Catholic Church at 7 pm. Come early if you want to eat.
- JV/Varsity Girls & Boys Basketball at Gothenburg Friday. Teams will be dismissed during their period 6 class at 1:00 and will depart at 1:15 pm. Varsity Girls and JV Boys will play first at 5:30. Boys Varsity and JV Girls will follow at 7 pm.
- The ACT test will be given in the Commons Saturday from 8 am till noon for those registered to take it. Reminder to be here by 7:50, bring your admission ticket, 2 pencils, a calculator, and a picture ID.