February 1, 2021
- Lunch for today will be: Ham & Cheese Sub, Grilled Chicken Sandwich, or Home-style Tater Hotdish w/Dinner Roll, Baby Carrots, Corn, Mixed Vegetables, Fruit, & Milk.
- Be sure to check the clothing and shoes that are in the Commons. There are some expensive items so please look them over today during your lunch time and take home what is yours.
- Boys Cornhusker State applications are in the office and girls state applications are available from the Auxiliary. Any boy or girl who are a part of the Junior class are eligible to apply. For more information go to the American Legion/Auxiliary website or talk to Mr. Cronin.
- Any Junior girls interested in Cornhusker Girls State there will be an informational meeting after school at 3:30 pm on Wednesday, February 3 in the auditorium.
- Attention Coronation participants. Just a reminder to order your tuxes.
- Coronation will be Sunday, February 14th at the High School at 5 PM. There will be a dance at the school from 7:30-10:30. Admission is $5 per person or a ticket with proof that you attended the ceremony. Tickets can be purchased at Young's Western Wear or Janine's for $3 a student.
- We have a Motorola cell phone in the office that we think fell out of someone's vehicle out front.
- Mark Powers will be doing assemblies in the auditorium during period 2 this Wednesday, Feb, 3rd & 4th. February 3rd’s classes will be Jensen, Muirhead, & Hoefs. Feb. 4th classes will be: Pilakowski, Stoner, & Springer.
- All-State Honor Band and Choir is at Chadron today and tomorrow.
- Classes today will run shortened and dismiss at 2:00 pm for District In-service. We eat during period 6.
- Quiz Bowl practice tomorrow at 3:35 pm in Mrs. Adams’ room.
- Mental Mornings will be each Wednesday at 7:20 am in Mr. Beebout’s room.
- FBLA officers meet Wednesday at 7:30 am.
- Seniors will be working on college scholarships and applications this Wednesday during period 5. They will eat 1st shift and then go to the auditorium for the rest of the period.