January 29, 2021
- Lunch for today will be: Ham & Turkey Flatbread Sandwich, Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza, or Honey Glazed Chicken on a Biscuit, Baby Carrots, Mixed Vegetables, Fruit, & Milk.
- Be sure to check the clothing and shoes that are in the Commons. There are some expensive items so please look them over today during your lunch time and take home what is yours.
- Boys Cornhusker State applications are in the office and girls state applications are available from the Auxiliary. Any boy or girl who are a part of the Junior class are eligible to apply. For more information go to the American Legion/Auxiliary website or talk to Mr. Cronin.
- Any Junior girls interested in Cornhusker Girls State there will be an informational meeting after school at 3:30 pm on Wednesday, February 3 in the auditorium.
- Attention Seniors: Reminder to complete the Most for VHS Google Form by today!
- Attention Coronation participants. Just a reminder to order your tuxes. Coronation will be held on Feb. 14th at 5PM.
- Coronation will be Sunday, February 14th at the High School at 5 PM. There will be a dance at the school from 7:30-10:30. Admission is $5 per person or a ticket with proof that you attended the ceremony. Tickets can be purchased at Young's Western Wear or Janine's for $3 a student.
- We have a Motorola cell phone in the office that we think fell out of someone's vehicle out front yesterday.
- Mark Powers will be doing assemblies in the auditorium during period 2 today and two days next week. Today classes that will be going to the auditorium period 2 will be Epke, Nollette, Swim, Stoeger, & Houdek. February 3rd’s classes will be Jensen, Muirhead, & Hoefs.
- Girls State Wrestling is today at 4:30 pm at York High School. Girls will depart at 10 am. Doors open for the fans at 4 pm. Fans are limited. Saturday’s competition begins at 10:30 am and doors open at 9:45 am.
- Show your support for the girls wrestling team by ordering special t-shirts at Outback. You can check them out on Outback Screening & Printing Facebook page. Order ASAP to get your shirt.
- Varsity Wrestling here today vs. Sidney at 6 pm.
- Gordon/Rushville Speech Invite is Saturday at 9:30 am. Bus will load at 6:45 and depart at 7 am.
- Varsity Wrestling is at Ainsworth High School Saturday at 10 am. Departure is at 6:30 am.
- All-State Honor Band and Choir will be at Chadron Monday and Tuesday. Congratulations and good luck to Jonah Perrett, Elli Springer, & Sean Springer for qualifying and attending this year.
- Classes this coming Monday will run shortened and dismiss at 2:00 pm for District In-service.
- Congratulations to Preston Stoeger for being chosen outstanding witness and to Shyanne Urbin for being chosen outstanding attorney at Wednesday’s Mock Trial competition.