January 22, 2021
- Lunch for today will be: Fresh Baked Ham & Turkey Sub, Cheese or Pepperoni, or Toasted Sausage Biscuit Sandwich, Baby Carrots, Green Beans, Fruit, & Milk
- Varsity Wrestling at Chadron High School today at 11 am.Team departs at 7 am.
- Be sure to check the clothing and shoes that are in the Commons. These are items that were in the gym lockers and were not taken home over the break. The custodial staff removed them so they could clean over the break but there is some expensive items so please look them over today during your lunch time and take home what is yours.
- JV/Varsity Girls & Boys Basketball here vs Broken Bow at 5:30 pm today. Varsity Girls & JV Boys play at 5:30 pm Varsity Boys & JV Girls play at 7 pm. JV games will be at the Middle School. Pep Band needs to be here by 5 pm Friday.
- SWC wrestling is here Saturday at 11 am.
- Broken Bow Speech Invite will be Saturday at 9 am. This is a virtual speech invite and be done in classrooms.
- Speech students, please meet in Mrs. Cardinal's room at 3:45 today for a quick meeting to discuss this weekend's meet.
- SWC 1st round basketball will be Monday, Jan. 25th. Girls will play at Ainsworth at 6:45 and will depart at 5 pm. Boys will play at Ogallala at 5:15 pm, dismiss at 1:00 and depart at 1:15.
- Since the Southwest Conference Wrestling tournament was changed to Saturday, January 23, Valentine high school will now be having all students in session on February 5 with a normal class schedule.
- Boys Cornhusker State applications are in the office and girls state applications are available from the Auxiliary. Any boy or girl who are a part of the Junior class are eligible to apply. For more information go to the American Legion/Auxiliary website or talk to Mr. Cronin.
- Attention Seniors: Reminder to complete the Most for VHS Google Form by Friday, January 29th!
- Attention Coronation participants. Just a reminder to order your tuxes. Coronation will be held on February 14th at 5PM.
- Attention all Freshmen, Sophomores, and Juniors: If you would like to take Journalism in the 21-22 school year, the applications are now available. They are posted outside of Mrs. Cardinal's classroom. Please fill them out and turn them into Mrs. Cardinal by today. Class size is limited, so apply now.
- Please sign up for the 2021-2022 Badger Cast team outside of Mrs. Arganbright's room by Tuesday 1/26 at 4PM. If you have any questions please ask Mrs. Arganbright.