- Lunch: Sloppy Joe, Beef & Bean Burrito, Hash Brown Triangle - 6th graders will eat first lunch shift and then walk over to the track for their meet. 8th Art and 7th Health will eat the second shift, rest of classes will eat 3rd shift.. 6th graders - you will need to take all your items with you, especially if your parents are picking you up after the meet.
- Students please check your lunch balances to see that you have enough money for breakfast & lunch for the next couple of days. Your account needs to be up to date when you check out.
- 7th grade students will plant trees on tomorrow afternoon at 1 p.m. We will leave the school after 6th period.
- All students need to start cleaning out their lockers. Please bring bags from home to take home your belongings so you don’t have a ton of stuff to take home on the last day of school.
- VMS Honors Program will be tomorrow night at 7p.m. in the high school gym. Certificates and final report cards will be handed out that evening. Students are asked to dress nicely and follow school dress code. Following the program, parents will be hosting a dance for 7th and 8th graders in the wrestling room from 8:30 - 11 p.m. The admission to the dance is $3.
- 6th graders please turn in your band and choir slips by tomorrow. Mr. Sayer is missing some 7th slips and they were due today.
- Student Council will have an end of year celebration in the library tomorrow at 7:30 a.m.
- Any 8th graders interested in student council next year need to have forms turned into Mrs. Thorpe by tomorrow.
VMS Announcements 5/13/19
MAY 13, 2019