April 5, 2019
- Lunch for today will be Pizza Hut Pizza, Mexi Tots w/Dinner Roll, or Roasted Ham & Cheddar Deli Wrap, Corn, Fruit & Veggie Bar & Milk.
- Prom invites were distributed to the Juniors & Seniors that did not have a fine so if you did not receive your invite, see the office.
- Reminder that if you do intend on going to prom the deadline for all the forms to be signed and turned in to Mrs. Adams is today.
- Prom will be April 13th. Doors to the Prom banquet to be held at Peppermill will open at 5:45 pm and will close at 6:00 pm. The dance is from 9:00 till midnight in the gym. Doors for the dance will be open from 6:45 pm to 7:30 pm. Crowning of Royalty will be between 7:30-8:00 pm in the Gym. The public is invited to attend the crowning and promenade.
- Post Prom party sponsored by the Junior and Senior parents, will be after the dance next Saturday until 3:30 am.at the Middle School gym. Doors will open for post prom at midnight and close at 1am. It’ll be over around 330 am. If you decide to leave, your parents will be notified and you will no longer be eligible for prizes. Please dress appropriately. Wear comfy clothes to have fun in. You will not be allowed to go home to get different clothes. Also if you haven’t paid yet, bring your $10 to the door. Everyone that comes will be guaranteed a prize!
- Order forms for T Shirts for the three time state champion Badger wrestling team are in the office for anyone interested. Orders must be placed with the Outback by May 1st.
- Reminder to Juniors and Seniors to turn in your $10 fee for post prom in the office. Tons of prizes this year! No one will go home empty handed.
- Attention sophomores: If you are interested in attending the Nebraska HOBY Leadership seminar May 31-June 2, please talk to Mrs. Kilmer as soon as possible for registration purposes. You can also find more information at www.hobynebraska.org.
- Sandhills State Bank sponsors a contest where you can help your local FFA Chapter win $1000. Students & staff can vote on our school by going to the following website: https://poll.app.do/help-your-local-ffa-chapter-win-1-000. You will need to do it somewhere other than the school however, because this is a facebook site and it is blocked here at the school.
- Track will be at Winner this Saturday at 10:00 am. Departure at 7:30 am.
- Boys Golf Dual for next Tuesday has been changed to a Tri Invite with Gordon & Mullen here.
- April is Autism awareness month so if you have a special shirt in recognition of this, please wear it on Monday, April 8th. If you don’t have a special shirt, wear blue on Monday.