High School Daily Announcements
Monday, March 25, 2019
March 25, 2019
- Lunch for today will be Taco in a Bag, Oven Roasted Hot Dog, or Fresh Baked Ham & Cheese Sub Sandwich with Sub Bar, Corn, Chocolate Chip Cookie, Fruit & Veggie Bar & Milk.
- Prom invites were distributed to the Juniors & Seniors that did not have a fine so if you did not receive your invite, see the list in the office window. Some of you are going to be scrambling to get your forms signed by dates and parents if you don’t get your invite soon!
- Reminder that if you do intend on going to prom the deadline for all the forms to be signed and turned in to Mrs. Adams is April 5th.
- Reminder to Juniors and Seniors to turn in your $10 fee for post prom in the office. Tons of prizes this year! No one will go home empty handed.
- Attention sophomores: The Nebraska HOBY Leadership seminar will be held on May 31-June 2 on the campus of Concordia University. If you are interested, please talk to Mrs. Kilmer as soon as possible for registration purposes. You can also find more information at www.hobynebraska.org.
- All students in the TeamMates Mentoring program be sure to check your emails and complete the survey as soon as possible.
- The MS and HS Quiz Bowl teams will be going to Ainsworth today for a competition at 1:00 pm. The HS Kids will eat first at 11:15 and be on the bus and ready by 11:45. They will then travel over to pick up the MS kids at 12:00 to go to Ainsworth.
- Due to course conditions, the boys golf scramble scheduled for Tuesday at Ainsworth has been cancelled.
- Interact Blood Drive will be in the Multi Purpose Room today. Students who are 16 need to have the parent consent form signed and all donors must have a photo id.
- Wrestling will have their banquet today at 5:30 pm in the Commons.
- The Wrestling banner ceremony will be at 7:00 pm today in the gym. Everyone is welcome.
- The Keya Paha Art Show will be this Wednesday. Students attending will depart at 7:30 a.m.
- Seniors attending the Adulting 102 class this Thursday in Kearney will depart at 4:30 a.m.
- If ordering a tuxedo for prom from the Outback please order before April 1st.