High School Daily Announcements
Monday, March 11, 2019
March 11, 2019
- Lunch for today will be Italian Dunkers w/Marinara dipping sauce, Crunchy Fish Tacos, or Green Chicken Salad w/roasted Flatbread, Steamed Carrots, Fruit & Veggie Bar & Milk.
- Freshman check with Mrs. Arganbright to see if you owe class dues.
- Prom invites were distributed to the Juniors & Seniors that did not have a fine so if you did not receive your invite, see the list in the office window. Underclassmen will not be allowed to go to prom if asked by someone if your name is on the list. The fines list is updated daily and posted in the office window.
- Reminder to Juniors and Seniors to turn in your $10 fee for post prom in the office. Tons of prizes this year! No one will go home empty handed.
- Due to an error on the ballot we must re-vote for Prom Candidates. Please re-vote on the new form that has been emailed to you by Wednesday March 13th! Thank you!
- Attention sophomores: The Nebraska HOBY Leadership seminar will be held on May 31-June 2 on the campus of Concordia University. If you are interested, please talk to Mrs. Kilmer as soon as possible for registration purposes. You can also find more information at www.hobynebraska.org.
- District Speech is at Gering today.
- Congratulations to the following for being selected as Prom servers: Hanna Fischer, Haley Hesse, Michaela Keller, Samantha Phillips, Delaney Robison, Tim Egelhoff, Fletcher Larsen, Ryan O’Kief, Tyler Michalek, & Chris Williams. Prom servers will need to stop in Mrs. Wrage’s room after school today for a brief meeting.
- Quiz bowl will practice Wednesday at 7:15 am.
- Thursday will be a normal schedule class day and we will not have the On To College this Thursday that was planned.
- Happy Birthday to the following this week: Ramsey Ravenscroft & Torrie Tinant.