High School Daily Announcements
Tuesday, February 19, 2019
February 19, 2019
- Lunch for today: Soft Shell Beefy Tacos, Mini Corn Dogs, or Fresh Baked Ham & Turkey Sub w/Sub Bar, Chili Lime Corn, Peanut Butter Bar, Fruit & Veggie Bar & Milk.
- Freshman check with Mrs. Arganbright to see if you owe class dues.
- A reminder that all fines and dues need to be taken care of before prom invites are distributed. This includes underclassmen that may be asked to prom.
- A list of fines and dues that the office is aware of is posted in the window.
- Boys Sub District basketball at Chadron today vs. Mitchell at 5:00 pm. Team will dismiss at 1:15 and depart at 1:30 pm. Make up slips will go out today.
- A representative from UNL will be here today at 9:00 am. Sign up in the office if you wish to see them.
- Girls basketball will have check in after school Wednesday.
- Girls State Interviews will be in the Board room after school Thursday. Note the change in day.
- There will be a Student Council meeting Wednesday after school in Mrs. Arganbright’s room.
- Quiz bowl practice Wednesday at 7:15 am.
- FFA that were to attend the Cattlemen’s Classic in Kearney Wednesday will not be going due to the weather forecast.
- Attention sophomores: The Nebraska HOBY Leadership seminar will be held on May 31-June 2 on the campus of Concordia University. If you are interested, please talk to Mrs. Kilmer as soon as possible for registration purposes. You can also find more information at www.hobynebraska.org.
- Congratulations to the Badger Scholar of the week, Haylee Richards. Ms. Hall says Haylee has a wonderful attitude in class, even when the work is hard. Her cheerfulness and fun personality are a great addition to my classroom. She goes above and beyond on every single assignment, and I am always amazed by the quality of her work.
- Congratulations to the Badger Athlete of the week Caleb Long. Mr. Cronin says Caleb has had an outstanding career in a Badger singlet. Already amassing two state championships his sophomore and junior year, he capped off the season with his 3rd state title and helped the Badger Team win their third state championship in a row. Caleb is not only a great wrestler, but an outstanding student and person that provides an excellent example on how to be a teammate and role model for others.