High School Daily Announcements
Monday, February 18, 2019
February 18, 2019
- Lunch for today: Chicken Pot Pie, Ham & Cheese Bagel Melt, Crispy Chicken Salad w/Roasted Flatbread, Crinkle Cut Fries, Fruit & Veggie Bar & Milk.
- Freshman check with Mrs. Arganbright to see if you owe class dues.
- A reminder that all fines and dues need to be taken care of before prom invites are distributed. This includes underclassmen that may be asked to prom.
- A list of fines and dues that the office is aware of is posted in the window.
- Happy Birthday to the following this week: Nathan Flannery, Hanna Fischer, Jace Patterson, Tagg Buechle, Courtny Morgan, Dr. Arnold, & Mrs. O’Keefe.
- Congratulations to our 3 time State Champion Wrestling Team! Individual medalists were: 3 time state champions Caleb Long and Gage Krolikowski; 2 time state champion Chris Williams; Chase Olson with 2nd; Morgan McGinley 3rd; Lane McGinley & Gunnar Battershaw 4th; and Tobin Olson 5th. Way to go Badgers!
- Boys Sub District basketball at Chadron tomorrow vs. Mitchell at 5:00 pm. Team will dismiss at 1:15 and depart at 1:30 pm. Make up slips will go out today.
- A representative from UNL will be here tomorrow at 9:00 am. Sign up in the office if you wish to see them.
- Girls State Interviews will be in the Board room after school Tuesday.
- There will be a Student Council meeting Wednesday after school in Mrs. Arganbright’s room.
- Quiz bowl practice Wednesday at 7:15 am.
- FFA Cattlemen’s Classic in Kearney Wednesday. Depart at 5:00 am.
- Attention sophomores: The Nebraska HOBY Leadership seminar will be held on May 31-June 2 on the campus of Concordia University. If you are interested, please talk to Mrs. Kilmer as soon as possible for registration purposes. You can also find more information at www.hobynebraska.org.