High School Daily Announcements
Tuesday, February 12, 2019
February 12, 2019
- Lunch for today is: Super Beefy Nachos, Grilled Chicken Sandwich, or Fresh Turkey & Cheese Sub w/Sub Bar, Crunchy Garlic Lentils, Cinnamon Stick, Fruit & Veggie Bar, & Milk.
- Boys basketball practice today at the high school at 3:45
- Girs Sub District basketball will be at Chadron today at 5:00 pm. Team will dismiss at 1:20 and will depart at 1:30 pm.
- A representative from Mid Plains Community College will be here today at 10:00 am for those that want to see them that have signed up in the office.
- A representative from Wayne State College will be here Wednesday at 1:00 pm for those that want to see them that have signed up in the office.
- Anyone that was out for wrestling this year please report to the multi-purpose room right after school today./
- Girls State applications are due by this Thursday at 4:00 pm.
- All NHS members must pay $10 in dues by February 15th to Aluxyn Hollenbeck or Mrs. Stoner.
- Freshman check with Mrs. Arganbright to see if you owe class dues.
- Other students going to State Wrestling are reminded that you will need to have a parent or guardian call the office or bring a note so we can get your make up work in advance if you will be missing school.
- Student Council will be selling carnations and suckers during lunch the next couple of days. Show your people how much you like them!!
- Orders for State Wrestling t-shirts need to be called into Outback by today if you want one. Check their facebook page for a picture of them.
- A reminder that all fines and dues need to be taken care of before prom invites are distributed. This includes underclassmen that may be asked to prom.
- Juniors who are interested in state government and law are encouraged to apply for the Nebraska Attorney General's Youth Conference. Applications can be found at www.ago.nebraska.gov and are due on or before this Friday. This day-long conference allows for debate and discussion of the legal process in Nebraska, issues critical to students and their communities, along with lunch at the Governor's residence. Questions? See Mrs. Kilmer.
- SPEECH TEAM: Entries for Ainsworth and itineraries are posted outside Mrs. P's room. Any changes must be given to Mrs. P by 8am Wednesday.