VHS Daily Announcements
Monday, January 11, 2021
January 11, 2021
- Lunch for today will be a Ham & Cheese Sub, Toasted Cheese Sandwich, or Crispy Chicken Sandwich, Fresh Baby Carrots, Mixed Vegetables, Fruit, & Milk
- Wrestling practice today at 3:45 pm. Girls Basketball practice at 3:45 & Boys practice at 6 pm.
- Those wishing to make a class change for the 2nd semester need to pick up a class change request form from Mrs. Kilmer, have all teachers involved and your parent sign the request form, and return it to Mrs. Kilmer by today at 4 pm.
- Varsity Girls & Boys basketball here vs Cody/Kilgore tomorrow at 6:00 pm.
- The first semester honor roll is posted in the office window. Congratulations to those that made the honor roll. Please check it over and let the office know if you are not listed but think you should be.
- FBLA officer meeting Wednesday at 7:30 am.
- Brief meeting for Junior Class Officers and Junior Student Council members Wednesday after school in Mrs. Adam’s room.
- "Mental Mornings" will begin in Mr. Beebout's room @ 7:20 on Wednesday this week. Everyone is welcome to attend and partake in discussions involving the "mental" aspect of competition. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE OUT FOR A SPORT TO ATTEND. We will wrap up around 7:40 am. Questions, please contact Mr. Beebout.
- Seniors will be working in the Auditorium on college scholarships & applications Wednesday during periods 3 & 4.