VHS Daily Announcements
Tuesday, November 17, 2020
November 18, 2020
- Lunch for today is: Fresh Turkey & Cheese Sub, Baked Breaded Steak Fingers w/Dinner Roll, or Corn Dog, Baby Carrots, Mixed Vegetables, Fresh & Canned Fruit, & Milk.
- Seniors: The Hagan Scholarship announced some big changes that are great news for you! You still must have a GPA of 3.75 or higher, but they eliminated the rule about class rank. They also extended the due date to December 1. Apply at www.hsfmo.org - See Mrs. Kilmer for details.
- ACT extended the registration deadline for the December 12 test to this Friday with NO late fees. Register at act.org
- Everyone should check the fines list in the office to see if you have something listed on it.
- Please pay your $15.00 Interact dues to Fletcher or Michaela as soon as possible.
- Students are asked to take down your fall sports locker posters. Those that are still up on the locker next week will be thrown away.
- FBLA and Student Council are teaming up for a school-wide can food drive. Each can of food will get you a raffle ticket for an item from the Badger Den! Every can of food that is on the Very Important List gets you 2 raffle tickets! Food Drive will run till November 20th!
- Bell Ringers will be needed for the Salvation Army from Nov. 27th-Dec. 24th, so if you would like to volunteer individually or if you sponsor an organization that you want your organization to help ring bells; contact Shelley Pier at 402-322-5400. 90% of the money raised will stay in Cherry County.
- One Act Play practice tomorrow at 7:00 pm. and Friday at 7:00 am. Their next competition will be at Minden for Southwest Conference One Acts next Monday.
- Wrestling practice today after school. Girls basketball will practice at 6 am. Boys have the gym to themselves from 3:45-4:30. Both boys and girls share the gym from 4:30-5:30. Girls have the gym to themselves from 5:30-6:00.
- Seniors will be in the Auditorium working on college and scholarship applications today during periods 1 & 2. Seniors should report to their period 1 class first for attendance taking and then go there.
- Mock Trial will practice Thursday at 4:15 in Mrs. Adams’ room 113.