VHS Daily Announcements
Monday, October 26, 2020
October 26, 2020
- Lunch for today is: Fresh Baked Ham & Cheese Sub, Sloppy Joe, or Grilled Chicken Sandwich, Crinkle Cut Fries, Baby Carrots, Fresh & Canned Fruit, & Milk. We will eat during period 4 today since we had the 10 am start.
- Yearbooks for the 2019-2020 year are available on a first come basis for $55.00.
- One Act Play practice this week is at 3:45 pm.
- One-Act Cast & Crew - your shirts have been ordered. Please turn your money in to Mrs. Kilmer. Checks should be written out to Outback, or bring exact change. They will be $9.25 Small-XL, $12.25-2X, $13.25-3X.
- Seniors with a GPA of 3.75 or higher, are ranked in the top 20% of the class, and who have an EFC (as determined by the FAFSA) of less than $6,500 - do not miss out on applying for the Hagan Scholarship. This scholarship provides up to $6,000 per semester for up to 8 semesters and must be completed by November 15. Apply at www.hsfmo.org - see Mrs. Kilmer's website for others.--
- Juniors and seniors who are planning on completing an Independent Study for next semester should plan ahead and choose your courses now. See Mrs. Kilmer with any questions you have.
- A list of freshmen that are being placed on the fines list is posted in the office window so check that list over and get your money to Mrs. Manning or Mrs. Swim.
- Juniors that have not paid your $15.00 dues to Mrs. Adams or Mrs. Wrage are listed in the office window and will also be put on the fines list soon.
- Please pay your $15.00 Interact dues to Fletcher or Michaela as soon as possible
- Senior baby pictures for the yearbook need to be taken to Mrs. Cardinal or Michaela Keller. They will be scanned and returned to you and are due by November 6th.
- Attention student council members. Taylor Battershaw will be collecting dues of $20 until November 2nd if you do not pay you will be added to the fines list. If you no longer want to be a member of student council please let her know and we will remove you.
- Varsity Volleyball will play their first round of sub-district volleyball in Broken Bow today at 5 pm vs Ainsworth. They will dismiss at 1:30 and depart at 1:45. If you already have your make up slip turned in just be sure to make up your work for period 6 as well as 7 & 8 due to the 10:00 start. All players going to sub-district volleyball have to have their list of 5 attendees to Coach Sherbeyn this morning. They are only allowing 5 spectators per player.
- The informational Speech team meeting will be tomorrow at 7:00 am in Mrs. Cardinal’s room.
- FFA State Degree work night will be tomorrow at 3:45 pm. The FFA meeting will be tomorrow at 6:30 pm. FFA officer retreat will be all day Wednesday.
- FBLA officer meeting will be Wednesday at 7:30 am.
- There will be a brief Student Council meeting Thursday after school in the Commons Area! All members please try to attend!
- The deadline for the December 12 ACT is November 6. Late registrations are accepted for an additional fee through November 20. Register at act.org - see Mrs. Kilmer if you need assistance.
- There will be a Mock Trial meeting at 7:15 am Thursday in Mrs. Adams room.
- Football check in will be Thursday after school, along with voting for team awards. Make sure everything is washed.