VHS Daily Announcements
Tuesday, October 20, 2020
October 20, 2020
- Lunch for today is: Fresh Baked Combo Sub, Pork Fritter Sandwich, or Soft Shell Beefy Tacos, Refried Beans, Fresh Broccoli, Fresh & Canned Fruit, & Milk.
- Yearbooks for the 2019-2020 year are available on a first come basis for $55.00.
- One Act Play practice this week is at 7:00 am.
- One-Act Cast & Crew - your shirts have been ordered. Please turn your money in to Mrs. Kilmer. Checks should be written out to Outback, or bring exact change. They will be $9.25 Small-XL, $12.25-2X, $13.25-3X.
- Pictures from Adamson’s Studio are in our office and may be picked up in between classes, during your lunch shift, or after school.
- Seniors with a GPA of 3.75 or higher, are ranked in the top 20% of the class, and who have an EFC (as determined by the FAFSA) of less than $6,500 - do not miss out on applying for the Hagan Scholarship. This scholarship provides up to $6,000 per semester for up to 8 semesters and must be completed by November 15. Apply at www.hsfmo.org - see Mrs. Kilmer's website for others.--
- Juniors and seniors who are planning on completing an Independent Study for next semester should plan ahead and choose your courses now. See Mrs. Kilmer with any questions you have.
- A list of freshmen that are being placed on the fines list is posted in the office window so check that list over and get your money to Mrs. Manning or Mrs. Swim.
- Reminder to Juniors to pay your $15.00 dues to Mrs. Adams or Mrs. Wrage or be placed on the fines list.
- Congratulations to the Reserve Volleyball team on winning the Ainsworth Invite last night and finishing their year by bringing home the first place trophy.
- JV/Varsity Volleyball at Broken Bow today at 4:00 pm. Team will dismiss at 12:45 pm. Remember to turn in your signed make up slips before you go.
- The representative from National Guard is here during the lunch period today.
- Choir class will be in the auditorium today.
- FAFSA completion day is today by appointment only from 8 am till 4:00 pm.
- Representatives from the following colleges will be here this week: UNK today at 1:00 pm, Western Nebraska Community College Wednesday at 12:15 pm, Southeast Community College Thursday at 8:30 am. Sign up in the office if you want to visit with any of these.
- Valentine Livestock Judging Clinic will be at the Valentine Sale Barn Wednesday.
- Please pay your $15.00 Interact dues to Fletcher or Michaela as soon as possible.
- The Fall Music concert will be Thursday t 7:00 pm in the Auditorium. Everyone is encouraged to attend.
- Community wide NCDHD Flu shot clinic will be held at the Methodist Church parking lot Thursday 2-6 pm.
- Cross Country uniform and warmup check in is today after school in Mr. Jensen’s room.
- Senior baby pictures for the yearbook need to be taken to Mrs. Cardinal or Michaela Keller. They will be scanned and returned to you and are due by November 6th.
- Attention student council members. Taylor Battershaw will be collecting dues of $20 until November 2nd if you do not pay you will be added to the fines list. If you no longer want to be a member of student council please let her know and we will remove you.