VHS Daily Announcements
Thursday, September 17, 2020
September 17, 2020
- Lunch for today is: Fresh Baked Sub, Popcorn Chicken Bites, or BBQ Rib Sandwich, Broccoli, Baked Beans, Cinnamon Bun, Fresh & Canned Fruit, & Milk.
- The deadline for the October 24 ACT is September 17. Late registrations are accepted for an additional fee through September 25. Register at act.org - see Mrs. Kilmer if you need assistance.
- FBLA will have Krispy Crème donuts for sale in the parking lot from 3:30-5:30 pm. Friday for $10.00 a dozen and filled ones for $12.00.
- Friday’s football game has been canceled due to the COVID situation.
- Girls golf is at Chadron today at 10:00 am.
- Cross Country at O’Neill Friday at 3:30 pm. Team will eat 1st shift and dismiss at noon.
- Varsity Volleyball at McCook Saturday at 11:00 am. Team will depart at 6:15 am.
- NHS members, the deadline to vote for NHS officers is tomorrow by 4 PM. Check your email for a Google Form from Mrs. Stoner.
- Attention fall athletes. Please check your email for the Homecoming Royalty Ballot, voting will be shut down at 11:59 PM on Sunday, September 20th. If you are a fall athlete and did not receive the Google Form from Mrs. Arganbright, please let HER know.
- Yearbooks for the 2019-2020 year have arrived and may be picked up in the office if you ordered one. If you did not order one in advance we have a few available on a first come basis for $55.00.