VHS Daily Announcements
Friday, September 11, 2020
September 11, 2020
- Lunch for today is: Fresh Baked Sub, Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza, Honey Garlic Glazed Chicken over Rice, Baby Carrots, Mixed Vegetables, Fresh & Canned Fruit, & Milk.
- The deadline for the October 24 ACT is September 17. Late registrations are accepted for an additional fee through September 25. Register at act.org - see Mrs. Kilmer if you need assistance.
- Tryouts for this year's one act play will be held Tuesday, September 15th right after school and Wednesday, September 16th at 7 a.m. in Mrs. Pilakowski's room. Athletes should plan accordingly in order to not miss your sports practices.
- Freshmen, be sure to check your email from Mrs. Manning about your class fundraiser. You should have received a paper order form from your Physical Science class yesterday. If you have any questions or will not be in class, please see Mrs. Manning or Mrs. Swim. Our fundraiser will run through next Wednesday, September 16th.
- Varsity Football at Chadron tonight at 8:00 pm. team will depart at 3:45 pm.
- Cross Country will be at Broken Bow Saturday at 10:00 am. Departure at 7:00 am
- Varsity Volleyball at Cozad Saturday at 12:30 pm. Departure at 8:00 am
- ACT test will be given Saturday at 8:00 am till noon in the Commons. Those registered to take the test need to bring your admission ticket, 2 pencils, a calculator, photo ID and to be here by 7:50 am.
- FBLA members: Please meet in Mrs. Cardinal's room at 3:31 pm on Wednesday, 9/16/20 to get the scoop on our Fundraising Friday 9/18/20. Sign up sheets are on the FBLA bulletin board in the business hallway by Manning and Cardinal's rooms. We are having our Krispy Kreme fundraiser and we are in charge of concessions at the Badger vs. Winner football game that night!
- JV Football at Winner Monday at 4:30 pm. Team will dismiss at 1:45 pm. No make up slips will need to be given for Monday because of the 2:00 dismissal for an in-service on Monday.
- If you did not have your packet with you when you got your pictures taken this morning your parent can call or stop down to Adamson's Studio.