VHS Daily Announcements
Thursday, September 10, 2020
September 10, 2020
- Lunch for today is: Fresh Baked Sub, Breaded Beef Patty Sandwich, or Taco in a Bag, Fresh Broccoli Florets, Refried Beans, Sugar Cookie, Fresh & Canned Fruit, & Milk.
- The deadline for the October 24 ACT is September 17. Late registrations are accepted for an additional fee through September 25. Register at act.org - see Mrs. Kilmer if you need assistance.
- Tryouts for this year's one act play will be held Tuesday, September 15th right after school and Wednesday, September 16th at 7 a.m. in Mrs. Pilakowski's room. Athletes should plan accordingly in order to not miss your sports practices.
- Freshmen, be sure to check your email from Mrs. Manning about your class fundraiser. You should have received a paper order form from your Physical Science class yesterday. If you have any questions or will not be in class, please see Mrs. Manning or Mrs. Swim. Our fundraiser will run through next Wednesday, September 16th.
- Reserve Volleyball at Cody today at 6:00 pm. Team departs at 4:15 pm.
- Individual school pictures will be taken tomorrow morning during period 1 class for Freshmen, Sophomores, and Juniors. Picture packets should have been given to you during your period 1 class yesterday. Have your parents fill them out and bring them back to school tomorrow morning. Someone will come around to your classroom to get you when it is time for you to have your picture taken and you will take the packet with you at that time to give to Adamson’s. Seniors and staff will need to report to the auditorium tomorrow morning between 7:30-8:00 for a quick picture for our files. This is also the picture that will be used if you receive a nomination for Badger or Scholar of the week during the course of this year. If you need an extra packet for a second parent, stop in the office to pick one up.
- Varsity Football at Chadron tomorrow at 8:00 pm. team will depart at 3:45 pm.
- Cross Country will be at Broken Bow Saturday at 10:00 am. Departure at 7:00 am
- Varsity Volleyball at Cozad Saturday at 12:30 pm. Departure at 8:00 am
- ACT test will be given Saturday at 8:00 am till noon in the Commons. Those registered to take the test need to bring your admission ticket, 2 pencils, a calculator, photo ID and to be here by 7:50 am.
- FBLA members: Please meet in Mrs. Cardinal's room at 3:31pm on Wednesday, 9/16/20 to get the scoop on our Fundraising Friday 9/18/20. Sign up sheets are on the FBLA bulletin board in the business hallway by Manning and Cardinal's rooms. We are having our Krispy Kreme fundraiser and we are in charge of concessions at the Badger vs. Winner football game that night!