VHS Daily Announcements
Wednesday, August 26, 2020
August 26, 2020
- Lunch for today is: Fresh Baked Sub, Breaded Steak Fingers, or Corn Dog, Baby Carrots, Mixed Vegetables, Fresh & Canned Fruit, & Milk.
- A list of those that still need to turn in their gold colored student information sheet or the green handbook receipt is posted in the office window.
- Cross Country & Volleyball practice each day before or after school.
- Seniors with a GPA of 3.5 or greater - please check your email for a message from Mr. Cronin related to Believers and Achievers applications. Your application is due no later than this Friday at noon.
- The deadline for the October 24 ACT is September 17. Late registrations are accepted for an additional fee through September 25. Register at act.org - see Mrs. Kilmer if you need assistance.
- Reminder to those taking dual-credit classes - turn your forms in to Mrs. Kilmer as soon as possible but no later than this Friday, August 28th. You will also need to complete your online application to MPCC if this is your first year for dual-credit and take the Accuplacer (if needed). No payment is required so do not let this opportunity for college credit pass you by. See Mrs. Kilmer if you have questions.
- There will be a brief Junior Class Officer and Junior Student Council member meeting in Mrs. Adams' room Thursday, right after school. Be prompt so we can get done quickly.
- Seniors will be painting Senior parking spots from 7 am till 3 pm Saturday.
- Freshmen, Sophomores and Juniors will not need to be in school September 22nd as that is the date set for the Seniors to take the ACT here at the high school from 8:00 till noon. September 23rd is a District wide in-service so there is not school that day for students.
- Student Council will have a Meet and Greet today at 7:00 pm in the Commons.
- Varsity Girls Golf Invite is at Ainsworth Thursday at 9:30 am. Departure at 7:30 am.
- Reserve, JV, & Varsity Volleyball home vs. Bennett Co. Thursday at 5:30 pm. This will be parents night for Senior Volleyball.
- Varsity Football here vs. Crofton Friday at 7:00 p.m. This will be parents night for Senior football.