March 6, 2020
1. Lunch for today is: Pizza Hut Pizza, Loaded Breakfast Tacos, or Vanilla Berry Yogurt Crunch Parfait w/Graham Crackers, Green Beans, Fruit & Veggie Bar & Milk.
2. An updated fines list is posted in the office window so check it frequently to make sure you have taken care of your obligations. Anyone with a fine or dues listed will not receive a prom invitation. Underclassmen will also not be able to attend as a date if they owe any fines or dues.
3. There will be a mandatory parent/student meeting on Thursday, March 19th, at 6 pm in the commons for ALL students who are attending state FBLA.
4. The Flag Corp will be having auditions on April 17th to fill 3 spots and 1 alternate. You are required to participate in Band to be a member. Practice schedules can be picked up in the office.
5. Cherry County Department of Roads is looking for summer help. Must be 18 to apply. Call 376-2420 for more information and ask for Terry.
6. Juniors and Seniors please check your email for prom ballots from Mrs. Wrage. If you did not get any please let her know. Voting will close today at 3:30 PM.
7. Reminder that the time changes this weekend so before you go to bed Saturday evening set your clocks ahead one hour.
8. There will be no school next Tuesday, March 10th here at the high school due to the Southwest Conference Speech being held here at 9:00 a.m.
9. The representative from UNL will be here next Wednesday at 11:00 am. Sign up in the office if you want to see them. Advanced Biology students will be taking part in a Crime Scene Investigation today during periods 3 & 4 at the fairgrounds.