February 26, 2020
- Lunch for today is BBQ Rib Sandwich, Mozzarella Bosco Sticks w/Marinara Dipping Sauce, or Grilled Chicken Salad w/Roasted Flatbread, Steamed Carrots, Fruit & Veggie Bar & Milk.
2. Juniors are reminded to pay $15 dues to Fletcher or Shauna if you haven’t already done so.
3. Prom candidate ballots will be made up March 2nd and any Senior that has a due or fine will not have their name on the candidate ballot.
4. Prom servers are voted on by the Junior class and are chosen from the Sophomore class. Any sophomore that owes for any fine or dues will not be listed on the Prom server ballots.
5. Reminder to Juniors and Seniors to get your $10 fee for post prom into the office by March 1st.
6. An updated fines list is posted in the office window so check it frequently to make sure you have taken care of your obligations. Anyone with a fine or dues listed will not receive a prom invitation. Underclassmen will also not be able to attend as a date if they owe any fines or dues.
7. There will be a behavioral health career conference at CSC on March 26th from 9 - 2:30 and will feature several behavioral health careers. See Mrs. Kilmer for details.
8. Mark your calendars for the public performance for the Speech Team this Friday from 5:30-7:00. Refreshments will be served.
9. Junior boys & girls interested in participating in the Junior Law Cadet program need to pick up an application to be completed and back to the office by March 3rd. Interviews for Junior Law Cadet will be after school March 5th.
10. Junior boys interested in attending Boys State need to pick up an application from the office and return it by March 3rd also. Interviews for Boys State will be after school March 5th.
11. Girls basketball will check in their uniforms and gear today right after school in the gym.
12. FFA CDE #2 will be at North Platte today at 5:30 am and returning about 5:30 or 6:00 pm.
13. LOGOS today at 6:00 pm at the Presbyterian Church.
14. Religious classes at 7:00 pm at the Catholic Church.
15. Quiz Bowl will practice Thursday at 3:30 pm in Mrs. Adams’ room.
16. Student Council will have an officer meeting Thursday at 7:15 am in Mrs. Arganbright’s room.
17. There will be a meeting in Mr. Beebout's room Thursday after school for all those interested in going out for track.
18. Sandhills Leadership in the Board room Thursday from 1:30-3:30 pm.
19. Got talent? We want you to share your abilities during lunch on March 3 and 4 of Victor E. Days! Musicians, singers, rappers, actors, comedians, magicians, you name it - contact Mrs. Arganbright by this Friday to sign up.
20. There will be a mandatory parent/student meeting for ALL students who are attending state FBLA on Thursday, March 19th, at 6 pm in the commons.