February 25, 2020
- Lunch for today is Macaroni & Cheese w/Dinner Roll, Chicken Nuggets w/Dinner roll, or Fresh Baked Ham & Cheese Sub, Corn, Roasted Ranch Garbanzo Beans, Brownie, Fruit & Veggie Bar & Milk.
2. Juniors are reminded to pay $15 dues to Fletcher or Shauna if you haven’t already done so.
3. Prom candidate ballots will be made up March 2nd and any Senior that has a due or fine will not have their name on the candidate ballot.
4. Prom servers are voted on by the Junior class and are chosen from the Sophomore class. Any sophomore that owes for any fine or dues will not be listed on the Prom server ballots.
5. Reminder to Juniors and Seniors to get your $10 fee for post prom into the office by March 1st.
6. An updated fines list is posted in the office window so check it frequently to make sure you have taken care of your obligations. Anyone with a fine or dues listed will not receive a prom invitation. Underclassmen will also not be able to attend as a date if they owe any fines or dues.
7. This should go without saying, however please do NOT put any drinks or cups inside the ice cooler. It makes the rest of the ice not usable for putting into drinks.
8. There will be a behavioral health career conference at CSC on March 26th from 9 - 2:30 and will feature several behavioral health careers. See Mrs. Kilmer for details.
9. Mark your calendars for the public performance for the Speech Team this Friday from 5:30-7:00. Refreshments will be served.
10. Boys Sub Districts begins today. Valentine will play O’Neill at Burwell at 6:00 pm. Team will load the bus at 2:45 and depart at 3:00 pm.
11. Junior boys & girls interested in participating in the Junior Law Cadet program need to pick up an application to be completed and back to the office by March 3rd. Interviews for Junior Law Cadet will be after school March 5th.
12. Junior boys interested in attending Boys State need to pick up an application from the office and return it by March 3rd also. Interviews for Boys State will be after school March 5th.
13. FBLA meeting today at 3:35 pm. and an officer meeting Wednesday at 7:30 am.
14. Girls basketball will check in their uniforms and gear tomorrow instead of today right after school in the gym.
15. FFA CDE #2 will be at North Platte Wednesday at 5:30 am and returning about 5:30 or 6:00 pm
16. Quiz Bowl will practice Thursday at 3:30 pm in Mrs. Adams’ room.
17. Student Council will have an officer meeting Thursday at 7:15 am in Mrs. Arganbright’s room.
18. Got talent? We want you to share your abilities during lunch on March 3 and 4 of Victor E. Days! Musicians, singers, rappers, actors, comedians, magicians, you name it - contact Mrs. Arganbright by this Friday to sign up.
19. Congratulations to this week’s Badger Scholar of the Week, Fletcher Larsen. Mr. Bish says Fletcher has made huge gains in all core lift areas this year in strength and fitness class. He comes everyday and works hard even when he's not 100%. He has realized if they follow the program he can make huge strides. His technique improvement and work ethic has allowed him to squat multiple reps of 315lbs which is a major improvement from the beginning of the year.
20. Congratulations to this week’s Badger Athlete of the Week, Tobin Olson. Coach Allison says Tobin had a great competitive season. At the state tournament he wrestled very tough having an injured shoulder. That didn't stop him from beating a kid that pinned him the week before. His 6th place finish gives him two state medals for his career and helped the Badgers to a 3rd place finish at the state tournament this past weekend.