February 11, 2020
- Lunch for today is Super Nachos, Chicken Nuggets, or Fresh Baked Turkey & Cheese Sub, Refried Beans, Cinnamon Stick, Fruit & Veggie Bar & Milk.
2. Juniors are reminded to pay $15 dues to Fletcher or Shauna if you haven’t already done so.
3. Seniors need to pay $20.00 dues to Katie Petersen or Mrs. P by Friday.
4. Attention Sophomores, we are raffling off the series 3 Apple Watch that was earned from your fundraiser. Tickets will be 1 for $5 or 6 for $20. See Mrs. Arganbright or Mr. Jensen to purchase. Drawing will take place at a later date.
5. The Junior class is raffling off a 32” Samsung smart TV as a fundraiser. Tickets may be purchased from Mrs. Wrage or Mrs. Adams or at any home event from now till Feb. 21st. Tickets are $5.00 each or 5 for $20.00.
6. All NHS members must pay $10 in dues to Jenna Cox by Thursday.
7. There will be a behavioral health career conference at CSC on March 26th from 9 - 2:30 and will feature several behavioral health careers. Lunch will be served. There is no cost for attendance, as it is supported by the Behavioral Health Education Center of Nebraska. Interested in attending? Please let Mrs. Kilmer know ASAP.
8. Girls State Applications will be due by February 17th into the office. If you missed the meeting yesterday, there are applications in the office.
9. TeamMates mentees need to complete the TeamMates survey in the email from Mrs. Thorpe.
10. Student Council is selling Valentine’s Day Candy Grams during lunch this week. They are $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00.
11. Juniors who are interested in state government and law are encouraged to apply for the Nebraska Attorney General's Youth Conference. Applications can be found at www.ago.nebraska.gov/youth-link and are due by February 14. This day-long conference allows for debate and discussion of the legal process in Nebraska, issues critical to students and their communities, along with lunch at the Governor's residence. Questions? See Mrs. Kilmer.
12. Come to the Library this week, we have some fun stuff going on. Check out a book, guess the number of items in our jar, guess the shredded book and work off your library fine.
13. There is no school tomorrow due to Parent Teacher Conferences and classes will resume Thursday.
14. There is no LOGOS nor any religious education classes at the Catholic Church on Wednesday either due to not having school.
15. Departure for the FFA Aurora Cooperative Summit at Grand Island was today at 5:15 am.
16. The Representative from Black Hills State will be here Thursday at 11:00 am. Sign up in the office if you want to see them.
17. Quiz Bowl will practice Thursday at 3:30 pm in Mrs. Adams’ room.
18. JV & Varsity Girls & Boys basketball at North Central Thursday at 4:00 pm. Teams will dismiss at 1:45 pm.
19. District Wrestling at Hershey Friday at 3:00 pm. Departure will be at 9:30 am.