January 20, 2020
- Lunch for today is Sloppy Joe, French Toast Sticks & Sausage, or Crispy Chicken Salad w/Roasted Flatbread, Hash Brown Triangle, Fruit & Veggie Bar & Milk.
2. Juniors who are interested in state government and law are encouraged to apply for the Nebraska Attorney General's Youth Conference. Applications can be found at www.ago.nebraska.gov/youth-link and are due by February 14. This day-long conference allows for debate and discussion of the legal process in Nebraska, issues critical to students and their communities, along with lunch at the Governor's residence. Questions? See Mrs. Kilmer.
3. Juniors are reminded to pay $15 dues to Fletcher or Shauna if you haven’t already done so.
4. There will be a brief Jr. class officer and Jr. class student council members in Mrs. Adams after school Wednesday.
5. Quiz Bowl sign up in Mrs. Adams room. For anyone interested there will be a brief informational after school Thursday in Mrs. Adams room.
6. Seniors-you have until January 31st to get your senior picture and baby picture to Aluxyn Hollenbeck or you will be left out of the yearbook. The original deadline was the end of November!
7. All NHS members must pay $10 in dues to Jenna Cox by February 13th.
8. Coronation will be held Sunday, February 9th at 5PM. A dance will be held after the ceremony from 7:30-10:30. Tickets may be purchased at Janine's, Sandhills State Bank, and Young's. Any student that purchases a ticket and attends the ceremony will get into the dance for free. Candidates wanting to rent a tux need to get to Outback or Youngs to order one.
9. Seniors, please take some time to complete the Most for VHS application. You should have a link in your email. If you did not receive one let Mrs. Arganbright know. Applications are due January 30th.
10. If you are interested in being on the Badger Cast team please find an application outside of Mrs. Arganbright's room. Applications are due Friday, January 24th.
11. Students, don't forget to submit your Winter Wonderland photo by today to firstname.lastname@example.org. 1st place wins a $10 Old Mill gift card.
12. Attention Sophomores, we are raffling off the series 3 Apple Watch that was earned from your fundraiser. Tickets will be 1 for $5 or 6 for $20. See Mrs. Arganbright or Mr. Jensen to purchase. Drawing will take place at a later date.
13. There will be a behavioral health career conference at CSC on March 26th from 9 - 2:30 and will feature several behavioral health careers. Lunch will be served. There is no cost for attendance, as it is supported by the Behavioral Health Education Center of Nebraska. Interested in attending? Please let Mrs. Kilmer know ASAP.
14. Reserve Boys Basketball vs. Winner here today at 6:00 pm.
15. JV Wrestling at O’Neill today at 5:30 pm. Team will dismiss at 2:15.
16. Student Council please sign up outside of Mrs. Arganbright's room to work the concession stand for Thursday.
17. Girls & Boys basketball practice today at the high school from 3:45-5:15 pm.
18. Valentine Varsity Wrestling Tri Invite tomorrow at 5:00 pm. This will be Parents Night.
19. FBLA prep is tomorrow from 7:15-7:55 am and a FBLA meeting at 3:35 pm tomorrow.