January 13, 2020
- Lunch for today is Italian Dunkers w/Marinara Dipping Sauce, Baked fish & Cheese Sandwich, or Greek Chicken Salad w/Fire Roasted Flatbread, Steamed Carrots, Homestyle Pineapple Coleslaw, Fruit & Veggie Bar & Milk.
2. Juniors who are interested in state government and law are encouraged to apply for the Nebraska Attorney General's Youth Conference. Applications can be found at www.ago.nebraska.gov/youth-link and are due by February 14. This day-long conference allows for debate and discussion of the legal process in Nebraska, issues critical to students and their communities, along with lunch at the Governor's residence. Questions? See Mrs. Kilmer.
3. Juniors are reminded to pay $15 dues to Fletcher or Shauna if you haven’t already done so.
4. All NHS members must pay $10 in dues to Jenna Cox by February 13th.
5. Coronation will be held Sunday, February 9th at 5PM. A dance will be held after the ceremony from 7:30-10:30. Tickets may be purchased at Janine's, Sandhills State Bank, and Young's. any student that purchases a ticket and attends the ceremony will get into the dance for free. Candidates wanting to rent a tux need to get to Outback or Youngs to order one.
6. Seniors, please take some time to complete the Most for VHS application. You should have a link in your email. If you did not receive one let Mrs. Arganbright know. Applications are due January 30th.
7. For those interested in being a member of the 2020-2021 Journalism class, there is a sign-up sheet outside of Mrs. Stoner's door. You must also take an application and fill it out. Applications are due to Mrs. Stoner by the end of the day next Thursday the 16th.
8. The library copy of the year book is missing. Please check your backbacks and lockers for it.
9. Reserve Girls & Boys basketball here vs.Todd Co. today at 6:00 pm.
10. FBLA prep tomorrow from 7:15-7:55 am & then FBLA meeting from 3:35-5:00 pm tomorrow.
11. JV & Varsity Girls & Boys basketball at Winner tomorrow at 4:30 pm. Team will dismiss at 1:45 pm.
12. FBLA officer meeting Wednesday at 7:30 am.
13. ACT Test Prep Wednesday from 8-10:00 am. Students will report to class at 8:00 am for attendance and then go to their designated area for the ACT Test Prep. Classes will then run on the 10:00 schedule.
14. Sandhills Leadership will be Wednesday from 10:00 am till noon in the Board Room.
15. TeamMates mentees will be having a TeamMates Mentee/Mentor Hot Cocoa and Smore social on Wed. at 3 pm at the Middle School. High school students in TeamMates would need to sign out in the office but would be excused to attend if you wish to do so. TeamMates Mentors will be recognized at the High School basketball game on Friday.We will look forward to seeing you all!