January 10, 2020
- Lunch for today is Pizza Hut Pizza, Cheese Quesadilla with Beef Enchilada Soup, or Strawberry Banana Yogurt Parfait w/Graham Crackers, Green Beans, Fruit & Veggie Bar & Milk.
2. Juniors who are interested in state government and law are encouraged to apply for the Nebraska Attorney General's Youth Conference. Applications can be found at www.ago.nebraska.gov/youth-link and are due by February 14. This day-long conference allows for debate and discussion of the legal process in Nebraska, issues critical to students and their communities, along with lunch at the Governor's residence. Questions? See Mrs. Kilmer.
3. Juniors are reminded to pay $15 dues to Fletcher or Shauna if you haven’t already done so.
4. Varsity Wrestling at Columbus begins at 10:00 am today and continues all day Saturday.
5. Coronation will be held Sunday, February 9th at 5PM. A dance will be held after the ceremony from 7:30-10:30. Tickets will be on sale soon, any student that purchases a ticket and attends the ceremony will get into the dance for free. Candidates wanting to rent a tux need to get to Outback or Youngs to order one.
6. JV/Varsity Girls Basketball here vs. Gordon/Rushville today at 6:00 pm.
7. JV & Varsity Girls & Boys basketball at Minden Saturday at 1:00 pm. Team departs at 7:00 am Good Luck Badgers.
8. For those interested in being a member of the 2020-2021 Journalism class, there is a sign-up sheet outside of Mrs. Stoner's door. You must also take an application and fill it out. Applications are due to Mrs. Stoner by the end of the day next Thursday the 16th.
9. The library copy of the year book is missing. Please check your backbacks and lockers for it.
10. Reserve Girls & Boys basketball here vs. Todd Co. Monday at 6:00 pm.