December 11, 2019
1. Lunch for today is Turkey & Gravy w/Dinner roll, Baked Breaded Steak Fingers w/roll, or Strawberry Banana Yogurt Crunch Parfait w/Graham Crackers, Mashed Potatoes w/Chicken Gravy, Fruit & Veggie Bar & Milk.
2. A reminder to throw your gum in the trash and to not leave it on your lunch tray!!
3. Girls basketball practice 3:45-5:30 pm today at the high school. Boys practice 4:30-6:00 at the high school.
4. Bell Ringers will be needed for the Salvation Army from now till Dec. 24th. 90% of the money raised will stay in Cherry Co. Volunteer for the Annual Kettle Campaign by contacting Shelley Pier at 402-322-5400.
5. Use your spare change to promote change! Join the FBLA in supporting the March of Dimes, an organization that supports families with premature babies. Vote for who you think is the cutest baby by placing your change in their container in the office by Wednesday, December 18th. Help us reach our $100 goal...all proceeds will go to the March of Dimes!
6. Please scan the QR code and vote for the No Shave November contest! Who do you think had the Best and Best Attempt at No Shave November. The code is located by the teacher’s lounge door.
7. The Broadcasting class will be having a Holiday photo contest. Submit your most festive photo by today at 4 pm to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can have the chance to win an old Mill gift card.
8. LOGOS tonight at the Presbyterian Church at 6:00 pm.
9. Religious Education classes at St. Nickolas Catholic Church tonight at 7:00 pm.
10. District LDE contest is at North Platte today. Depart at 5:45 am and returning around 4:30 pm.
11. Varsity Wrestling Tri Invite Thursday at Chadron at 6:00 pm. Team will dismiss at 1:45 pm.
12. Varsity Girls & Boys basketball here vs. Todd Co. Friday at 6:00 pm.
13. The FFA is hosting a canned food drive this Friday during the Basketball games. Bring a canned food item to the game with you and you will receive a ticket for a free bag of popcorn!
14. JV & Varsity Girls & Boys Basketball here vs. Cozad Saturday at 2:30 pm.
15. Varsity Wrestling is at Gordon/Rushville Satuday at 11:30 am. Departure at 7:45 am.
16. The ACT test will be given to those who have registered to take it Saturday at 8 am in the commons. Those registered need to bring your ticket, your driver's license, 2 pencils, a calculator, and to be here by 7:50 am.
17. UNL is now offering Campus Visit Grants for students living 100+ miles from Lincoln. This is an awesome opportunity! The student and their family would be provided with an overnight stay at a hotel and/or a stipend for gas mileage. Interested seniors who have not visited campus previously, please email Renee Donner at email@example.com to schedule your visit. To be eligible for the grant, the student must sign up for a visit by the end of December and come to campus by February.