December 4, 2019
- Lunch for today is Meatloaf w/dinner roll, Popcorn Chicken Bites w/roll, or Grilled Chicken Salad w/Roasted Flatbread, Mashed Potatoes w/Brown Gravy, Fruit & Veggie Bar & Milk. Reminder that anyone not purchasing a meal from the school lunch program will not be allowed to purchase items from the ala’carte.
2. Wrestling practice is every day after school. Boys basketball practice 3:45-5:30 pm at the high school today. Girls will practice today at the high school from 4:30-6:00 pm.
3. Bell Ringers will be needed for the Salvation Army from now till Dec. 24th. 90% of the money raised will stay in Cherry Co. Volunteer for the Annual Kettle Campaign by contacting Shelley Pier at 402-322-5400.
4. Students: Please remove fall locker posters if you would like to keep them today. Old ones need to come down.
5. One Act play will perform for the high school and 7th & 8th grade students tomorrow at 8:15 am. Students will report to their period 1 class for attendance and will then be dismissed via intercom to the auditorium at 8:05 am. You will go back to your period 1 class at the conclusion of the performance so leave all materials in your classroom.
6. ACT Test Prep will be today from 8-10:00 am. Students report to period 1 class at 8:00 am for attendance before going to their assigned rooms. Classes then will run on the 10:00 schedule. We will have the Snack Attack at 9:30 am today in the Commons.
7. Sandhills Leadership will be here today in the board room from 10:15-3:31 pm.
8. JV & Varsity Girls & Boys basketball here Thursday vs. O’Neill at 4:30 pm.
9. There will be a Mat Maids meeting for those interested in helping with Wrestling today after school in Mr. Allison’s room.
10. One Act team will load the bus after school Thursday and leave as soon as it is loaded for Districts at Sidney on Friday. Performance will be Friday at 9:45 am.
11. Use your spare change to promote change! Join the FBLA in supporting the March of Dimes, an organization that supports families with premature babies. Vote for who you think is the cutest baby by placing your change in their container in the office by Wednesday, December 18th. Help us reach our $100 goal...all proceeds will go to the March of Dimes!
12. Please scan the QR code and vote for the No Shave November contest! Who do you think had the Best and Best Attempt at No Shave November. The code is located by the teacher’s lounge door.
13. The Broadcasting class will be having a Holiday photo contest. Submit your most festive photo by 12/11 at 4 pm to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can have the chance to win an old Mill gift card.