December 2, 2019
- Lunch for today is Scalloped Potatoes & Ham with dinner roll, Cheeseburger, or Fajita Salad with tortilla chips, steamed broccoli, Fruit & Veggie Bar, & Milk. Reminder that anyone not purchasing a meal from the school lunch program will not be allowed to purchase items from the ala’carte.
2. Student Council Members if you have not paid your dues you will go on the fines list as of December 1.
3. Sophomores if you did not sell the 10 item requirement you owe dues. Find Mrs. Arganbright to find out how much you owe. If it's not paid by December 1 you will be placed on the fines list.
4. Student Council canned food drive ends today. Freshmen take cans to Mrs. Arganbright, Sophomores to Ms. DeNaeyer, Juniors to Ms. Epke, and Seniors to Mr. Beebout’s room. Join in the competition. The class that brings the most items will earn a prize during lunch at a later date. We will also be competing with the Middle School. There will be a prize for the school that brings the most items.
5. Wrestling practice is every day after school. Boys basketball practice 3:45-6:00 pm at the high school today. Girls will practice today at the high school 6:00 8:15 pm.
6. Youth Boys basketball practice is from 6:00-8:15 pm today at the Middle School.
7. Bell Ringers will be needed for the Salvation Army from now till Dec. 24th. 90% of the money raised will stay in Cherry Co. Volunteer for the Annual Kettle Campaign by contacting Shelley Pier at 402-322-5400.
8. Are you ready for Speech? Come to the organizational meeting today at 3:40 pm in Mrs. Cardinal's Room. If you can't make it, but would like to participate, please email Mrs. Galvin and Mrs. Cardinal.
9. Student Council will have a meeting tomorrow after school in Mrs. Arganbright’s room.
10. Congratulations to the cast and crew of “That’s Not How I Remember It” on your fantastic showing at Southwest Conference! The following were recognized as Outstanding Performers: Kane Fowler, Calvin Stoeger, Hanna Fischer, Madelyn Pilakowski, James Woodraska, Elliana Springer, Renee Fisbeck, and Tim Egelhoff. Please join them for their community performance on December 3 at 7 pm in the high school auditorium. The team competes again in Sidney at the Class B-6 Districts on December 6.
11. One Act play practice today after school.
12. FBLA officer meeting Wednesday at 7:30 a.m.
13. ACT Test Prep will be Wednesday from 8-10:00 am. Students report to period 1 class at 8:00 am for attendance before going to their assigned rooms. Classes then will run on the 10:00 schedule. This week we will have the Snack Attack at 9:30 am Wednesday in the Commons.
14. Sandhills Leadership will be here Wednesday in the Board room from 10:15-3:31 pm. Make up slips will go out today to those students.