October 30, 2019
1. Lunch for today is Loaded Hash Browns w/dinner roll, Crispy Chicken Sandwich, or Southwest Salad w/Tortilla Chips, Garlic Herb Roasted Carrots, Fruit & Veggie Bar, & Milk.
2. Student council members please pay your dues to Allison Hitchcock or Mrs Arganbright ASAP.
3. Seniors need to pay class dues of $20 to Katherine Petersen or Mrs. P.
4. One Act Play practice at 3:45 pm the rest of this week.
5. Attention seniors, please turn in a senior photo and a baby picture to Aluxyn Hollenbeck or Mrs. Stoner by November 26th. Pictures can be an electronic copy and emailed or a physical copy can be scanned and returned to you.
6. No Mock Trial practice tomorrow due to it being Halloween.
7. School picture retakes will be today after school at Adamson Studio.
8. LOGOS tonight at the Presbyterian Church at 6:00 pm. Everyone is welcome!
9. No Religious classes at St. Nicholas Catholic Church tonight.
10. There will be a Halloween Teen Fun Night in the Multi-Purpose room from 7-11 pm Thursday, sponsored by American Legion Post 90. Admission will be $2.00 or 2 cans of food for the food pantry. There will be prizes so plan to attend.
11. Whomever borrowed the library copy of the yearbook, please return it to the library today.
12. Varsity Football team will take on Adams Central in the 1st round of playoffs Friday at Hastings at 6:00 p.m. Team will eat at 11:00 am and then depart for Hastings. Good luck Badgers!
13. Have you ever wanted to travel internationally? Students & adults will have the opportunity to travel to Ireland, Scotland, and England May 22nd - June 12th, 2020. Please contact Carrie Ford at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. Please note we will not be traveling again until May of 2023.Click on this link to learn more about the itinerary and cost: www.eftours.com/2198108vv
14. College Visit to NCTA at Cortis and Mid Plains Community College in North Platte will depart at 7:00 am Monday.