October 28, 2019
1. Lunch for today is Chicken Pot Pie, Ham & Cheese Bagel Melt, or Crispy Chicken Salad w/Fire Roasted Flatbread, Stir Fry Vegetable Medley, Fruit & Veggie Bar, & Milk.
2. Student council members please pay your dues to Allison Hitchcock or Mrs Arganbright ASAP.
3. Seniors need to pay class dues of $20 to Katherine Petersen or Mrs. P.
4. One Act Play practice at 3:45 pm the rest of this week.
5. Attention seniors, please turn in a senior photo and a baby picture to Aluxyn Hollenbeck or Mrs. Stoner by November 26th. Pictures can be an electronic copy and emailed or a physical copy can be scanned and returned to you.
6. Mock Trial practice today at 4:15 pm.
7. The college visit to Wayne State and Northeast is today.
8. Volleyball Sub Districts are today at Bassett at 6:00 pm. Team will depart at 3:45 pm. Tomorrow’s Sub District finals will also be at Bassett at 7:00 pm. Good luck to the volleyball team!
9. Departure for the National FFA Convention at Indianapolis will be 7:00 am tomorrow. They will return sometime Saturday afternoon.
10. School picture retakes will be Wednesday after school at Adamson Studio.
11. There will be a Halloween Teen Fun Night in the Multi-Purpose room from 7-11 pm Thursday, sponsored by American Legion Post 90. Admission will be $2.00 or 2 cans of food for the food pantry. There will be prizes so plan to attend.
12. Whomever borrowed the library copy of the yearbook, please return it to the library today.
13. FBLA work day in Mrs. Cardinal's room on Tuesday...come in the morning or after school to select and work on your state competitions!
14. Congratulations to the football team on their win over O’Neill Friday. Varsity Football team will take on Adams Central in the 1st round of playoffs Friday at Hastings at 6:00 p.m. Team will eat at 11:00 am and then depart for Hastings. Good luck Badgers!
15. Congratulations to Shauna Radant, our Badger of the Week. Mr. Muirhead says Shauna had an exceptional finish both days in this years class c state competition.Her solid finish on the last day beat her own personal best score with a 92. next year. Shauna will be the only returning senior stepping into the role of team captain. Congratulations to Cate Salters, our Badger Scholar of the Week. Mrs. Stoner says Cate is an exceptional young lady that always has a positive attitude, contributes in class, and tries her absolute best. She is dedicated and wants to do well. If she encounters a challenge in class, she overcomes it with perseverance and grace. Cate also brightens my day with her always present smile and kind heart!