October 24, 2019
1. Lunch for today is Nosh’n But Brunch: Smothered Burrito, Baked Fish & Cheese Sandwich, or Fresh Baked Ham & Cheese Sub, Mixed Vegetables, Carnival Cookie, Fruit & Veggie Bar, & Milk.
2. Freshman...It is time to bring shopfund to a close. Please finalize your sales and get your packets to Mrs. Cardinal no later than class time today! If you did not participate in the fundraiser or sell the minimum of $100 worth of merchandise, please pay your dues by the same time today!
3. Student council members please pay your dues to Allison Hitchcock or Mrs Arganbright ASAP.
4. Seniors need to pay class dues of $20 to Katherine Petersen or Mrs. P.
5. One Act Play practice at 7:00 am tomorrow.
6. School picture retakes will be Wednesday, October 30th after school at Adamson Studio.
7. Attention seniors, please turn in a senior photo and a baby picture to Aluxyn Hollenbeck or Mrs. Stoner by November 26th. Pictures can be an electronic copy and emailed or a physical copy can be scanned and returned to you.
8. Varsity Football will be at O’Neill today at 7:00 pm. Team will dismiss at 2:30 pm
9. Mock Trial practice today at 4:15 pm.
10. SWC Volleyball will be at Gothenburg Friday at 11:00 am for their first game and it will be with Gothenburg. Team will depart at 7:00 am.
11. The ACT test will be given to those that have registered to take it Saturday from 8 am till 1 pm in the Commons. Those registered need to bring your ticket, a form of ID, 2 pencils, a calculator and to be here by 7:50 am.
12. Juniors and seniors who signed up for the college visit to Wayne State and Northeast will need to arrive at school by 6:50 next Monday morning, October 28. The bus is LEAVING at 7 am. Please do not leave your makeup slips for the last minute - turn those in to the office as soon as possible. Breakfast and lunch will be provided by the school, but you will need money should you want snacks or something to eat on the drive home.