October 21, 2019
1. Lunch for today is Buffalo Ranch Macaroni and Cheese, Cheeseburger, or Greek Chicken Salad, Sweet Potato Fries, Fruit & Veggie Bar, & Milk.
2. Student council members please remember to pay your dues to Allison Hitchcock or Mrs Arganbright ASAP.
3. Seniors need to pay class dues of $20 to Katherine Petersen or Mrs. P.
4. Cross Country check in will be today at 3:45pm. Please bring uniform and sweats.
5. School picture retakes will be Wednesday, October 30th after school at Adamson Studio.
6. Attention seniors, please turn in a senior photo and a baby picture to Aluxyn Hollenbeck or Mrs. Stoner by November 26th. Pictures can be an electronic copy and emailed or a physical copy can be scanned and returned to you.
7. Mock Trial practice today at 4:15 pm. Their first competition will be Wednesday here at the Cherry County Courthouse at 9:00 am.
8. One Act Play practice at 7:00 pm today. Please note the time change for this practice.
9. The National Honor Society will be hosting an American Red Cross Blood Drive today from 10am-2pm in the multipurpose room.
10. The Financial Aid Night and Presentation will be at 6:30 p.m. in the commons this evening. All Juniors, Seniors, & their parents are encouraged to attend; a meal will be provided, and scholarships will be discussed.
11. Periods will run on the 10am schedule today due to the Shakespeare performance earlier this morning. Lunch will be served 4th period.
12. There will be a FFA parent meeting Wednesday at 6:00 pm. for parents of students attending the National Convention in Indianapolis later this month.
13. There will be a Student Council officer meeting tomorrow at 7:15 am.
14. A representative from Wayne State College will be here tomorrow at 2:30 for those that want to visit with them. Sign up in the office.
15. Reserve Volleyball at Ainsworth Invite today at 4:00 pm. Team will dismiss at 2:00 pm.
16. JV & Varsity Volleyball at Broken Bow tomorrow at 4:00 pm. Team will dismiss at 12:30 pm.