October 18, 2019
- Lunch for today is Mexi Tots w/Dinner roll, Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza, or Roasted Ham & Cheddar Deli Wrap, Fruit & Veggie Bar, & Milk.
2. Student council members please remember to pay your dues to Allison Hitchcock or Mrs Arganbright ASAP.
3. Seniors need to pay class dues of $20 to Katherine Petersen or Mrs. P.
4. Attention seniors, please turn in a senior photo and a baby picture to Aluxyn Hollenbeck or Mrs. Stoner by November 26th. Pictures can be an electronic copy and emailed or a physical copy can be scanned and returned to you.
5. Speech Students...this week is your chance to support your team! Please sign up to help with concessions today. The sign up sheet is outside of Mrs. Cardinal's room!
6. Varsity Football here vs. Ord at 7:00 pm. today. It will be a “Pink Out” theme.
7. Valentine Varsity Volleyball Invite will be at 10:30 am Saturday.
8. Mock Trial practice Monday at 4:15 pm. Their first competition will be Wednesday here at the Cherry County Courthouse at 9:00 am.
9. One Act Play practice at 7:00 pm Monday. Please note the time change for this practice.
10. The National Honor Society will be hosting an American Red Cross Blood Drive Monday from 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM. All donors must bring an ID.
11. The Financial Aid Night and Presentation will be at 6:30 p.m. in the commons Monday. All Juniors, Seniors, & their parents are encouraged to attend; a meal will be provided, and scholarships will be discussed.
12. The Valentine Area Arts Council is sponsoring the Shakespeare performance of Othello for the student body Monday at 8:05 am. Students will report to their 1st period classes Monday for attendance taking and after attendance is taken, teachers will escort and sit with their students to the auditorium for the production. After the performance students will go back to period 1 class and we will then run the classes on the 10:00 schedule.
13. There will be a FFA meeting Monday after the sports practices.
14. There will be a Student Council officer meeting Tuesday at 7:15 am.
15. Reserve Volleyball at Ainsworth Invite Monday at 4:00 pm. Team will dismiss at 2:00 pm.
16. JV & Varsity Volleyball at Broken Bow Tuesday at 4:00 pm. Team will dismiss at 12:30 pm.